Dating Websites

PieFacE

I tried it a little while back, POF is definitely full of quick shags. If you need a pit stop, join.

No **** responds to me on POF :cry:

A lot is in the profile, I put in " I think a size 12 to 16 is sexy, real women have curves" you have mail! You have mail! You have mail! But bear in mind I am 42 and the majority of women in the age bracket would fall into this and that the majority of women have a complex about their weight.

The thing is that is true with me.

• 8 months later...
I tried it a little while back, POF is definitely full of quick shags. If you need a pit stop, join.

No **** responds to me on POF :cry:

Due to the moaning about bringing up old posts I thought this one was a good one due to Dantes current situation :lol:

For the record I am still with the same girl that I mentioned above and live together.

Yup, eHarmony has proven to be the best thing I have ever signed up for.

Still with Sara, going really well. Love her to bits. Honestly can't imagine life without her.

Happy for you. :thumb:

Goes and signs up for E Harmony

Why bother with a dating site

Just go to Flares on a Friday night and you can touch and feel the goods there

Better than emails:texts etc

Well if all you're after is just getting laid then that's great, but I cant really imagine getting on well enough with anyone who'd enjoy Flares for much more then 3 minutes.

Met my partner and we both said we used a dating site, we'd both been using plenty of fish - checked back and had messaged her and she had never replied, weird stuff. We've now been together for 8 months and I don't let her forget it... she is still on there as well but doesn't use it.

Most people already do use online dating - ever heard of Facebook, people? It seems like more and more people are getting together through it. Yeah, you wouldn't say it's a traditional dating site, but that's what it's largely become.

Â