Darren Bent

juanpabloangel18

Would they try and trade Carroll for Bent I wonder ?

I could see McLeish loving that move

Carroll will come in on loan for the remainder of the season as part of the deal. Also brace yourself for a double swoop for naismith and Davis from rangers. petrov may also be on his way out too

Wasnt the liverpool game the first game where bent had his mystery injury. Suspicous

I dont buy it. He has been on Twitter saying he cant wait to play. Even the OS are at it saying he should be fit.

It's either unbelievably good/cynical propaganda or is a coincidence.

How it will work!

Bent and Petrov out +22m

Zamora and Davis in -6m

Randy's pocket +16m

**** OFF RANDY.

Yes, because internet rumours are the truth.

:winkold:

I'll believe it when I see it.

Internet rumours of #LFC making 'approach' for #AVFC Darren Bent with a view to January transfer are incorrect. Villa heard nothing

From James Nursey - who works for the Mirror. One of the biggest bullshiters for football rumours don't see it happening.

How it will work!

Bent and Petrov out +22m

Zamora and Davis in -6m

Randy's pocket +16m

**** OFF RANDY.

Internet rumours of #LFC making 'approach' for #AVFC Darren Bent with a view to January transfer are incorrect. Villa heard nothing

From James Nursey - who works for the Mirror. One of the biggest bullshiters for football rumours don't see it happening.

James Nursey hardly has inside contacts as he constantly makes up bollocks.

:|

How it will work!

Bent and Petrov out +22m

Zamora and Davis in -6m

Randy's pocket +16m

**** OFF RANDY.

Past 3 years has shown us to be a selling club, that will not change unless we get a new owner. Bent is going to be sold, I am positive it will be january but if not, it will certainly be the summer.

Rumours about Downing happened exactly like this, he was tapped up and now it is Bent,.

How it will work!

Bent and Petrov out +22m

Zamora and Davis in -6m

Randy's pocket +16m

**** OFF RANDY.

James Nursey hardly has inside contacts as he constantly makes up bollocks.

:|

My point is, he's no more reliable than the freelance journalist who broke the story anyhow.

Would they try and trade Carroll for Bent I wonder ?

I could see McLeish loving that move

Carroll will come in on loan for the remainder of the season as part of the deal. Also brace yourself for a double swoop for naismith and Davis from rangers. petrov may also be on his way out too

Naismith is out injured for the rest of the season

A few things to consider.

1( If Bent has been tapped up by a.n other club and it is out in the open he would like to go then it becomes a matter of whether said club(s) are willing to pay enough for us to sell him. We have shown already we don't keep unhappy players

2) Bent does not have the supply line at Villa he had last year nor are we in a position to go and buy the right players to go with him

3) Is he a team player? I am not so sure he is or is all that popular with his team mates

4) If we could get a young upcoming striker with potential and a playmaker to sit behind them for the same money or less then I would be willing to go with this. My sense is we would need to get both from abroad and have no suggestions I cna think of but they are the type of players needed IMO.

5) McLeish has the balls to make the decision to do this. Let;s face it he can't be any less popular and i think he would be willing to take the chance.

£15m for Bent ??, you are mentally unstable

the bigger picture, 15m is a lot of money to lerner these days due to the little interest he has in the club , bent was bought to play for houllier and score goals to keep villa up, that he did,

Id imagine he's not the type of striker mcleish wants and only plays him as he is a "big name" as he certainly hasnt been performing. Im sure Liverpool know this and wont be held to ransom for him. His wages along with others is what randy wants to get off the books

Bent was absolutely the missing piece in MON's squad. Bent, Agbonlahor, Milner, Young, Downing would have gotten us CL no doubt in my mind.

I think if we'd all knew Downing would feck off after one good season, then I'd wouldn't have bothered signing him and spent the 12m on Bent seeing as Downing didn't even start playing until the December of that season and made little impact for the rest of that season.

Milner, Young (infact just Young on his own) and Gabby playing out wide, that would've been enough creativity for Bent there.

I reckon 20m would be the price for Bent.

We paid 18m + 6m add ons for Bent and as he's been here less than a year I doubt any of the add ons have been met.

If he goes to Liverpool, I can only see Andy Carroll coming here in return as there's no way Liverpool would keep Bent, Carroll, Suarez, Bellamy and Kuyt all happy.

There's no way in hell that Liverpool would lose face and give us their 35m record signing plus cash for Bent

Its laughable to even think they would

I'd take Downing and 20m. Just so I can boo the word removed every week instead of twice a season

Â