Barclays Premier League

The Hawthorns, West Bromwich

Ticket Allocation - 2,549

Ticket Prices

£42 [adults]

£32 [over 60s, under 18s, full-time students on presentation of valid NUS]

£22 [under 16s]

Sale Dates

Monday March 14: On sale to Season Card Holders who have attended at least 7 Away fixtures in 2010/11 season*

Tuesday March 22: On sale to Season Card Holders who have attended at least 5 Away fixtures in 2010/11 season*

Monday March 28: On sale to Season Card Holders who have attended at least 3 Away fixtures in 2010/11 season*

Thursday April 7: On sale to Season Card Holders for the 2010/11 season*

Tuesday April 12: On sale to supporters who have AVFC Away Booking History in 2010/11 season*

Tuesday April 19: On sale to supporters who have AVFC Away Booking History*

*maximum one seat per booking

Remember to supply one client reference per seat to build up booking history

My thoughts exactly.

Outrageous from both clubs.....football today!

That said, I'm still going.

I would have, but won't, because of the price. I refuse to pay those kinds of prices. Obviously it's entirely up to each person what they do, and I'm not trying to persuade or influence anyone, but I personally hope that people do just refuse to pay for the stupidly priced tickets. If we don't, then they'll keep on raising the prices.

The "People's game" my arse.

I'm going, simply because its a local derby, sorry if that makes me a bad football supporter...

Is 2,500 the maximum league allocation there sure I can remember us being given 2,900 in the past?

cant remember the allocation last time but im sure the prices werent this much. ill still prob go despite the rip off prices. prob is that boycotting the game wont help prices go down but would give rivals an outlet of ridicule to us for not selling out a derby away end

• 2 weeks later...

Bought tickets for me and a few mates, came to £214.50, it's daylight robbery but i've got my eyes wide open and i'm consenting to being robbed!

The English Premier League is a joke, the ticket prices just make us look like fools. Still i still end up buying them.

• 2 weeks later...
SOLD OUT

The Villa web page is pants. It is still saying that tickets are available.

It's said sold out to me for ages mate on the ticket news page mind not the online ticket buying thing. Says it on the automatic voice thing when you ring the ticket office as well...

• 2 weeks later...

I've been told that the reason our allocation is 2,500 this time around rather than nearer 3,000 as in previous years is because of extra segregation, it has also been the same for the Wolves, Yernited and Red Scouse fans this season...My mate who went to the Hawthorns with Wolves this season said it's only a small number of rows that they take off you and place some West Midlands Police there as an extra buffer zone.

Â