First Villa game tomorrow, looking forward to it.

Celtic_villa

Fav player, Stan Petrov, am being bias here loved him when he was at Celtic.

Think you might be disappointed tomorrow in that you won't see your favourite player! I hope this is the only disappointment you experience.

You coming down from Glasgow?

Hope you have a great time. My first game was in the Holte watching us destroy Wimbledon 7-1 and the Dons fans doing a conga in the lower north. Not sure the result will be as good tomorrow but fingers crossed and hope this is the first of many for you!

hope you have a good time chap n we get the result,me younger bro is comin to the match for the first time today,,he always been into fishing never football untill the season he been watchin games with my old man,,hes bought a villa top this week and has no idea we got him a ticket for todays game,hes comin upper holte with me,,K3

My first game was Villa - Arsenal in 2002/03. I think someone said it was a 1-1 draw?

Good luck mate, enjoy your time at VP!

No way, that was my second game. :shock:

It was a 1-1 draw. Kolo Toure own goal and somebody for Arsenal scored I think.

On the train sitting in leicester station, departs soon, should be in New St about 12.20, going to get a train then to the stadium, and a couple of beers, anyone recommend a good pub ?

Cheers folk.

Best "Villa" pub is the Adventures on Queens Road near Aston station, usually a great atmosphere.

On the train sitting in leicester station, departs soon, should be in New St about 12.20, going to get a train then to the stadium, and a couple of beers, anyone recommend a good pub ?

Cheers folk.

Best "Villa" pub is the Adventures on Queens Road near Aston station, usually a great atmosphere.

I'll second that :P

Cheers folk.

How far is that from witton station ? That's were am getting off.

It's far from Witton station, but if you get off at Aston station which is the stop before Witton then it's about a 5 min walk...It's on the way to the ground from Aston station....It's away from the ground from Witton station, so it's better to get off at Aston station and go to the Ad's.

Well I say 5 min walk from Aston station, it's more like 2-3 mins, it's really not that far.

Â