Signed: Darren Bent £18m rising to £24m with add on's

dudevillaisnice

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

RIGHT, I WILL GET IT OUT THE WAY NOW (by the way, not avoided, haven't been able to get on until now)

I AM VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY SORRY TO MM !

I WILL NOW BECOME YOUR LOVE BIATCH AND AM LUBING MY RECTUM AS WE SPEAK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously man, you ain't gonna get any grief off me - for people know - every week, as each goaless game came - I was pointing out to all and sodding sundry - how the hell we let him go in the first place is beyond me.

Most excited I have been since Dean Saunders, far more than the Collymore signing, more than Dublin - Saunders is the ony one I can remember feeling like ths on.

The only question is now, do you go around with the word "BENT" on your back ? :D

As fecking happy as sodding Larry I can tell ya !!!

:o Accepted now forgetting all the back slapping can we get back to keeping this club up and get this revolution started again !

to be fair i think we were all this excited when we thought we were getting ireland and this site was going to crash with the anticipation, me included.

it may show ash we're serious about where we are going too and makoun and bent will be the end of reo shit for three years but now give me £50k to stay coker and big john.

People are getting stressed over the amount. No need. Look at it this way, we have swapped milner +1 m for bent, if he performs (i.e scores) and villa do well it will rise to 24m. If he hits those targets we will be happy to pay.

It's the same fee as we paid for Curtis Davies and Carlos Cuellar. The milner money has been sat there waiting to be spent and now it has.

For what its worth I think if we seal this he will do well.

I think it means this is confirmed by MMs reputation as ITK. I.e. They aren't going anywhere... FACT.

With regards to Ireland, he never wanted to leave citeh... Bent put in a transfer request to come to us!

Disgraceful that Ireland was given the number 9 shirt. Not saying he's been shit (although he has) he is a midfielder and could of had Jimmys' NO. 8.

Actually found it difficult to get off my mobile this afternoon. Constantly checking newsnow and twitter for developments. Not much productivity at work!

Very excited by this and the potential others. The other good news is Ash and Downing staying.

Only need to get rid of the shite MON signings and we'll be on the right track

Absolutely delighted at this signing just hope the manager has what it takes to mould these new signings into a winning team.

At the end of the day it does matter whether we buys players for 18mil or 18p its the managers tactics thats going to determine our future. But this is a great sign of intent and has brought me a great deal more optimism.

Thanks Randy for digging deep