Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

AVFC-Prideofbrum

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reo-Coker has played well I thought. Petrov has been wank, so slow.

Get GABBY up top alongside big man. Why play a striker on the left and a LM up top?!!

These Small Heath lot are going down so **** easily.

If we can start the 2nd half like we started the first but with 2 natural strikers, this is ours.

Maybe we should have had Bentley on loan :P

For all his tricks and flicks, there has been very little end product from Bentley. Story of his career save for 18 months at Blackburn.

Book the word removed!!! Book the word removed!!!

Didn't look too different to the one Dunne got booked for. Maybe because Albrighton was running into a blind alley whereas Bentley was away.

Half time and I think we're looking ok. Certainly looking a far better team in the last couple of weeks (shouldn't have lost to Sunderland) than we did when everyone was injured.

Reasons to be hopeful, for sure. Just wish we had the John Carew of 2 years ago up front.

Right, glaringly obvious now that we need a solid LB and a striker (preferably someone who moves off the ball). You could say that our play is, at best, industrious.....theres just nobody with the eye for goal.

Dunne not happy that he gets booked but Carr doesn't for exactly the same foul.

We started brilliantly and should have been three up in ten minutes, but we drifted right out of it and we look weak at left back. Carew hasn't done enough and I think a change might help us.