Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

i don't get why people think Downing may be tired, the season he got injured and the season before when he was at Middlesbrough, he started almost every game for those two seasons until he got injured and it never affected him and never looks tired

A loss would be a real blow especially after the fighting performance vs Chelsea. Here's hoping we can get a good run together now starting with a win tonight. I don't care how we do it!!!

We'll lose. Their pace on the counter will undo us. We are going to get O'Neill'd

Well I hope they'll storm out of Villa Park unexpectedly as well then! ;)

I expect a draw. I want a win. I'll be livid with a loss.

Simpply put WE HAVE TO WIN. This is where we need to pick up points.

Ireland sill has a future my ass. When is he going to get a chance if not now when the most hectic football schedule known to man is played?!

Friendlies/Cup Game (although i want to progress in the cup game so...) - the matches that don't matter i presume, sounds harsh but we cant rely on him just like we cant rely on the kids.

Ireland sill has a future my ass. When is he going to get a chance if not now when the most hectic football schedule known to man is played?!

Friendlies/Cup Game (although i want to progress in the cup game so...) - the matches that don't matter i presume, sounds harsh but we cant rely on him just like we cant rely on the kids.

That doesnt sound too promising, does it?

Oh thats my opinion that isnt a fact :lol:

I have no idea where/when he is going to feature.

Oh thats my opinion that isnt a fact :lol:

I have no idea where/when he is going to feature.

I know its not fact :winkold: , but from what im seeing its not far from it either. The team looked absolutey knackered vs Chelsea last 20mins and Pires is hardly going to change a game for us now is he? Thats just the most bizarre signing ever.

VILLA : Friedel; Cuellar, Collins, Cuellar, Clark; Agbonlahor, Petrov, Reo-Coker, Downing; A Young; Heskey. Subs: Marshall, Pires, Albrighton, Delfouneso, Bannan, Lichaj, Herd.

SUNDERLAND : Gordon, Bardsley, Ferdinand, Bramble, Richardson, El Mahamady, Henderson, Meyler, Malbranque, Bent, Welbeck. Subs: Mignoley, Angeleri, Da Silva, Riveros, Gyan, Adams, Zenden.