Houllier: Back him or sack him?

Stu_The_Villan

Houlier - back him or sack him?  

415 members have voted

1. 1. Houlier - back him or sack him?

• Back him - he needs more time
    • Sack him - we don't have time

No. How can Houllier take responsibilty having come in at the point he did with virtually no options available to him (injuries) and players that had been spoilt by the previous regime?

His time starts ... now!

:D , are you for real??.

Are you MON's brother?

It's just that I met him once, and he had a similar MO

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No. How can Houllier take responsibilty having come in at the point he did with virtually no options available to him (injuries) and players that had been spoilt by the previous regime?

His time starts ... now!

:D , are you for real??.

Are you MON's brother?

It's just that I met him once, and he had a similar MO

Yeah, I'm his brother.

Ok then so its MoN's fault, by going with that logic if we were to be sitting top 6 now and in the league cup final and looking like we have taken the next step , would you all still be crediting this to MoN or would you be saying this is because we have GH as manager.

I will hold my hands up and say i never wanted him and beleive our board took the easy option, but i was willing to give him time, but we are 5/6 months into his managerial career at VP and he still hasnt got the players doing as he wants(or so people say).

to me any half decent manager would proberly take 1/2 months maximum to start getting things right or at least half right, sory but i have seen nothing in the 5/6 months to say he is the right man for us and he will turn things round, we have gone from bad to worse.

The board should of seen the signs from the start, his 1st press conference he said we are a 7th to 12th team.

well sorry GH we werent, we had finished 6th 3 seasons running so we were a top 6 team, it was no coincidence his beloved liverpool finished 7th.

Any manager coming in would have been bigging up the club and talking about taking us to the next level, he has never done that to this day.

Yes he was left with the previous managers players but all he had to do was get them playing and in time he could change it to how he wanted, but no he come sin like a bull in a china shop.

I thank MoN for where he got us to, yes im pissed off for him leaving as he did, but we were set up to at least compete around the same level.

Only GH has himself to blame for where we are, and thats why he has to go, before the damage is unrepairable.

Here's a nice little article in the times that was passed onto me from Ged the Reds latter days with Liverpool, it all seems very similar to whats going on today with him. passing the blame and so on.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/liverpool/article997054.ece

hahahaha, tony cascafuckingrino.

Laugh all you want, but it still shows him up for the same shit as whats going on now.

Ok then so its MoN's fault, by going with that logic if we were to be sitting top 6 now and in the league cup final and looking like we have taken the next step , would you all still be crediting this to MoN or would you be saying this is because we have GH as manager.

I will hold my hands up and say i never wanted him and beleive our board took the easy option, but i was willing to give him time, but we are 5/6 months into his managerial career at VP and he still hasnt got the players doing as he wants(or so people say).

to me any half decent manager would probably take 1/2 months maximum to start getting things right or at least half right, sory but i have seen nothing in the 5/6 months to say he is the right man for us and he will turn things round, we have gone from bad to worse.

The board should have seen the signs from the start, his 1st press conference he said we are a 7th to 12th team.

well sorry GH we werent, we had finished 6th 3 seasons running so we were a top 6 team, it was no coincidence his beloved liverpool finished 7th.

Any manager coming in would have been bigging up the club and talking about taking us to the next level, he has never done that to this day.

Yes he was left with the previous managers players but all he had to do was get them playing and in time he could change it to how he wanted, but no he come sin like a bull in a china shop.

I thank MoN for where he got us to, yes im pissed off for him leaving as he did, but we were set up to at least compete around the same level.

Only GH has himself to blame for where we are, and thats why he has to go, before the damage is unrepairable.

Good post, it's high time he was gone. The only other clubs that hang on to managers like this go down.

Well, when Villa have finished the season successfully out of trouble, I trust you will remember those words?

if he keeps us up i will say well done, but we shouldnt be in this position to start with, if anything he owes it to the fans to at least keep us in this division, and that goes for the players aswell.

But if we do go down can you see GH holding his hands up and apologising, i can't he will look to just pass the buck, its what he has done so far, and leopards don't change there spots.

Well, when Villa have finished the season successfully out of trouble, I trust you will remember those words?
If the tosh he continues serving up keeps us respectable I will laud his skills.

We are in serious trouble here at the moment. We have two away games against sides scrapping at the bottom along with us and then home to Man Citeh and away to Manure. I'd love to say I have faith in Houllier to pick up points in these games but I've been saying this for far too long now. I've lost my patience and I think we are in serious danger of relegation unless something changes.

If he stays ....were down ....the evidence is there for all to see painful as it is....

I think he will stay to the end of the season - he won't want to miss - Liverpool relegating us !

Yes I'm sure he'll be jumping for joy if Liverpool were to relegate us. :?

If he stays ....were down ....the evidence is there for all to see painful as it is....

I think he will stay to the end of the season - he won't want to miss - Liverpool relegating us !

What if we were level on points with Liverpool and we were in 17th and they were 18th before kick off. Where would his loyalties lie then? Hypothetically speaking of course.

What if we were level on points with Liverpool and we were in 17th and they were 18th before kick off. Where would his loyalties lie then? Hypothetically speaking of course.

Definitely Liverpool. He'd throw the game so we went down instead of Liverpool...

Come on. No offense but that's a silly question. He's our manager and thus his loyalties lie with us. :|

Come on. No offense but that's a silly question. He's our manager and thus his loyalties lie with us. :|

"If I was going to lose 3-0 to anyone, it would be Liverpool as I like Liverpool."
:?
Does he say anything like "I like losing to Liverpool and Liverpool come before Villa"?

No, he doesn't. Houllier is doing a poor job but this is getting ridiculous. All the personal insults, all this crap about Houllier putting Liverpool before Villa.

Â