Oaks

Person most hated by Villans???  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Person most hated by Villans???

• Someone else please state
    • Doug Ellis
    • Robbie Savage
    • Dwight Yorke

If out and about and I see parents with children wearing small heath tops, this makes me angry. They are ALL scum, I have never met a small heath fan that was half normal. Social services should take the kids of them for starters then lock the parents up for abuse.

The bollox on a chain never fails to make me laugh, the so called firm of the small heath actually think this gold ( turns ya skin green !!) is bling bling just like they saw on telly.

They are weak people with no idea about life, never mind football. Evolution will remove them from the planet soon enough..........can't f'in wait can you ?

As for spud-u-hate-fist-face-inbred-bruce, I cringe out of embarresment every time the Cnut opens his sewer filled big opening half way up the side of that lump of bread dough that most think is his head.......excuses I have heard enough.....you are small heath......MUHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA......nuff said.

I could actually go on for hours......does make me smile though.

:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)

Guest RantinRob
If out and about and I see parents with children wearing small heath tops, this makes me angry. They are ALL scum, I have never met a small heath fan that was half normal. Social services should take the kids of them for starters then lock the parents up for abuse.

The bollox on a chain never fails to make me laugh, the so called firm of the small heath actually think this gold ( turns ya skin green !!) is bling bling just like they saw on telly.

They are weak people with no idea about life, never mind football. Evolution will remove them from the planet soon enough..........can't f'in wait can you ?

As for spud-u-hate-fist-face-inbred-bruce, I cringe out of embarresment every time the Cnut opens his sewer filled big opening half way up the side of that lump of bread dough that most think is his head.......excuses I have heard enough.....you are small heath......MUHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA......nuff said.

I could actually go on for hours......does make me smile though.

:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)

Superb rant Neil........ever thought of starting a Blog? :lol:

Hi ronk-villa, a very good point. Welcome to the board !!!.

Rob, I can assure you that instead of starting a blog, which would basically be the same as yours content wise...anit small heath etc. I will continue trying to get enough money together so I can buy small heath fc and turn it into a car park f......:-) I leave the blog stuff to you mate, you seem to have it sussed...

i've gotta say that i cant describe my feeling for Ellis as hate. i'd compare him to David Brent, for some reason i pity him too much to actually smash his face in. Those on here who know me will also know that i have always been very much anti-Ellis though.

people i hate in football (in no order)....

Howard Wilkinson (for being so f'ing boring!), David Pleat (mind numbingly shit commentating), Craig Bellamy, Dennis Wise, Trevor Francis (well spotted ronk-villa), Darren Purse, Danny Mills and pretty much anybody who dives consistently as it's a pet hate of mine.

but for me Savage is way beyond this.....i despise everything about him and resent the fact he's rich and gets away with so much. He also loves the fact that people slag him off just cos it means we're acknowledging his existence and influence on us. The guy makes me feel violently angry and i dont think anybody else in football does that.

The one who has had the worst effect on the Villa is Ellis.

The one who annoys me most on the pitch is Cabbage.

The one who has wasted his talent is Yorkie

The other one is that fecking witch Thatcher.

What do you mean blandy? He played for United and were a real superstar over there....

I think you were being dry and ironic, which is cool Norway, but just in case, Yorkie was a star of the treble winning ManUre side, then thought ( I reckon) "I'm rich, famous, made it, no need to do 'owt else" so didn't. He got bombed out of Urinal, did little at t'rovers and has ended up in the sty.

Could still be playing at the top level if he'd have had the desire.

I was in Rotterdam the night we won the EC its been downhill since with villa never realising our true potential thanks to old PISS PANTS who gets my vote, the others will only be around for a fraction of the time that old word removed has been.

:evil:

Just thought of another...Paul wankin Tait, he deserves to die, he showed himself to be just like the braindeads that follow the dirty lowlife, evil scum.

Was it Kev Richardson, that put him over the advertising hoardings??? :D

Savage got my vote.

Not many people realise how angry the cock faced, monkey loving, sheep shagging, welsh, cabbage headed wind up merchant makes me.

I hate him, I hope he dies soon and if he doesn't then I'll kill him myself.

I hate the bastard.

Aplogies for foul language to minors who are reading. :D

Guest RantinRob
Just thought of another...Paul wankin Tait, he deserves to die, he showed himself to be just like the braindeads that follow the dirty lowlife, evil scum.

Was it Kev Richardson, that put him over the advertising hoardings??? :D

Yes it was

I've heard lots of stories about this pondscum - including his pissed up antics, which include sneakily glassing someone

Hence he was dubbed Paul "Hard Man With A Beer Glass" Tait

The one who has had the worst effect on the Villa is Ellis.

The one who annoys me most on the pitch is Cabbage.

The other one is that fecking witch Thatcher.

ditto Pete.

agree with all of these points, including the Mrs T one.

and like Al says, it's difficult to talk about wasted talent without mentioning SVC. Whilst Yorkie DID waste his talent, this was only after winning the treble with the Red Scum, so to a great extent he did also use his talent and realise his potentail up to that point. Wasted it thereafter obviously .........

nobody's mentioned Ansell :shock: