Oaks

Person most hated by Villans???  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Person most hated by Villans???

• Someone else please state
    • Doug Ellis
    • Robbie Savage
    • Dwight Yorke

Cabbage the way he does things sickens me, its not Yorke because he did do something for us, although I do dislike him with a passion now :twisted:

And £lli$ will be gone soon so i dont hate him that much.

Hate intently all 3 of them Cabbage because hes a sneaky dirty wind up merchant whose crap at football , Yorke because of the badge kissing & joining the scum & Doug because hes destroying our club. If I had to chose 1 tho it would have to be Douglarse

Too bloody right BOF, Savage has only annoyed us for a couple of years, Ellis has been around so long he helped Noah put the finishing touches to his arc. Then taught him how to do an overhead kick, using a hedgehog that he also invented.

No competition IMO.

I have to disagree old spud face bruce is on top of my most hated , i just hate how after every game he comes out with different crappy excuses about the ref and how he seems to think Heskey is the answer to there plans , sorry but Bruce is a tit of the highest calliber

Guest RantinRob

I wouldn't piss on any of 'em if they were aflame, but out of that 3 it's gotta be Ellis

I actually voted for someone else.

In fact its not one person, it's quite a number.

small heath supporters - every single one of 'em. Scum

I have to disagree old spud face bruce is on top of my most hated , i just hate how after every game he comes out with different crappy excuses about the ref and how he seems to think Heskey is the answer to there plans , sorry but Bruce is a tit of the highest calliber

I was lmao today when he was on skysports talking about Heskey's non inclusion. he said somehting along the lines of...

"Sven rang me on Sunday and told me why Emile wasn't in the squad, myself and Emile except that"

"however this is not the end of the road for Heskey as an England player; Sven knows as well as me that there aren't many players like Heskey about"

good job too Stve it takes the piss out of the Premier league with just the one.

no contest. Ellis must have a blue cock he's such a tight fisted rocket polisher, and scarilly, out of the three, he's the one doing our club the most damage.

I loved Yorke when he played for us, and on recent form, he poses no threat.

Savage, while he's a bastard, i'd like him to be a villan, and pooing in the ref's loo is comedy.... :lol:

Elis is shit, it's not funny, i don't want him at the club, never have, never will,- and he is preventing our club from achieving anything other than 'safely obscure'.

Guest RantinRob

Savage, while he's a bastard, i'd like him to be a villan, .

I agree completely with everything you've wrote except the above

We'd have to be pretty desperate football wise to sign a word removed like Gobby :evil:

BTW, that was a class line..."must have a blue cock he's such a tight fisted rocket polisher"

muhahahahahaaaaaa :lol::lol::lol::lol:

What about Trevor Francis, I loath the bloke. He payed for the scum, he managed the scum, he hates us when he commentates on the telly!

And to top it all off, I once heard him say, his favourite memory from his career, was scoring 3 against us for QPR......this from a bloke who won England Honours and scored the winner in a European cup final!

SAVAGE - Feckin arsehole, hate that silly man. Thinks he is playing for the best team in the world and he think he has won the EC when beating us at the Small Heath-stadium. Never been red-carded? Well, he should have been and he has hated by every player in the Prem!

YORKE - Yorke was a good player and I don't blame him for going to MUFC that season. He did actually gain some creds for us, when the newspapers always said:"Former Villa-player DY scored in the .... bla bla..." and I really liked to see him flourish. He had some fantastic years, and he made a great deal of money for us at the time. As for now, his move to Birmingham is typical for a player like him. Over the top, desperate to get away from his club (in this case; Blackburn) and he probby misses the city he lived in for a long time. He knew he couldn't cope with the situastion at E-Park any longer and decieded that he may have to upset som Villans to play football again. Hey, I'm not grumpy, he's a shitty player and it tells everything about Brum as a club, can't get their heads of worn-out players. Originally, the club came to the Prem due to rejects....

ELLIS - 'Nuf sayd already from previous posts...