Match Thread: DO NOT ASK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Redditch_Villa

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Friedel = God

Dunne = Clown

I don't know what your watching or listening too, but Dunne hasn't done anything wrong yet, the shot came from the man Collins was marking and he got away from him, Dunne came across to tackle him and was only a whisker away, he made up a lot of ground to get to him too.

This is looking pretty dire.

That's a bit harsh, I think we've been marginally the better side - it's not great but I've seen worse.

Pilchard - it's just over six hours since we last scored a league goal.

We only seem to hold onto the ball if we're passing it all the way back to Friedel, otherwise we just hand it over on crossing the halfway line.

Friedel = God

Dunne = Clown

I don't know what your watching or listening too, but Dunne hasn't done anything wrong yet, the shot came from the man Collins was marking and he got away from him, Dunne came across to tackle him and was only a whisker away, he made up a lot of ground to get to him too.

He's tripped over the ball at least twice and has been shrugged of the ball to easily on about 3 occasions lucky the ref is switched on giving us the decisions for fouls

How long since we scored a goal?

In the Premier League?

75 minutes without a goal at Spurs.

90 without a goal vs Chelsea.

90 without a goal at Sunderland.

90 without a goal vs the shitcunts.

25 without a goal vs Fulham (and counting)

We are at a total of 370 minutes, or a shade over six hours if you prefer.

why are we not taking on a shoot on sight policy seriously law of averages suggest at least one of the chances will end up on target its better than this tippy tappy shit where were trying to walk the ball into the net.

I wish we had a central midfielder who could pass the **** ball. Reo-Coker couldn't centre a ball to a house from a yard.

Its like he is in the middle on his own though is bannan even playing?

Barry Bannan has been in the game quite abit, been the doing the job he should be silently. On the other hand Reo-Coker has only been announced due to his dire passing and his dispossesion of the ball.

Friedel = God

Dunne = Clown

He's tripped over the ball at least twice and has been shrugged of the ball to easily on about 3 occasions lucky the ref is switched on giving us the decisions for fouls

Oh give it up, are you even watching the match or listening to the radio?