General Krulak pt 4 - Q & A (No transfer Questions)

blandy

General,

Please can someone have a look at the eticketing site for the club, on Monday we still had tickets on sale for the united game 2 days after it had finished, the Blackburn game states tickets go on sale on the 25th (4 days after the game) and the West Brom game it states tickets are unavailable but you can book them no problem.

Confusing to say the least!!

Regards

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

General, any chance of inviting Juan Pablo back for a game?

Come on avfcGoodie, I know our injury crisis is bad but surely you're not suggesting...... :winkold:

On a serious note General. I too think it would be nice to have Juan Pablo Angel back as a guest of honour or something for one of our home games.

General, We are in fact the 5th best team in top flight football.

Pld W D L F A Pts

1 Liverpool 3792 1756 946 1090 6224 4625 5060

2 Arsenal 3792 1696 983 1113 6220 4803 4962

3 Everton 4176 1704 1031 1441 6543 5838 4890

4 Man U 3436 1611 851 974 5897 4466 4726

5 Villa 3842 1591 904 1347 6379 5702 4492

General,

On our up coming excursion to the land time forgot, namely small heath.

What is the asking price for an Apache gunship, and could you get us one cheap? :lol:

Epic :lol:

7 or 8 million pound by the way... haha.

I think it might be easier to get one of these...

R_C_mini_Apache_helicopter.jpg

25 bucks at walmart!

Though if you want to get rid of the noses get everyone to bring one of these...

old-spice-high-endurance-deodorant.jpg. Knuckledraggers dont like clean....

Hi General

As I am sure you are aware Prince William has announced he is getting married next year and as he is a Villa fan and also the happy couple can not make up their mind where to get married plus Villa Park performs the marriage ceremony. Get my drift?

Think married in front of the Holt you and the lady (who has to be obeyed) as guests of honour, think of the extra money Villa could make and the shirts you could sell if they are available

General, We are in fact the 5th best team in top flight football.

Pld W D L F A Pts

1 Liverpool 3792 1756 946 1090 6224 4625 5060

2 Arsenal 3792 1696 983 1113 6220 4803 4962

3 Everton 4176 1704 1031 1441 6543 5838 4890

4 Man U 3436 1611 851 974 5897 4466 4726

5 Villa 3842 1591 904 1347 6379 5702 4492

Oh c'mon any stat that only covers league results, not trophies or even the league trophy, plus places Man Utd in 4th place is clearly flawed!

We're the FOURTH most successful club in this country by a country mile! Get it changed General ASAP, how the hell did the club get it wrong in the first place?

Hi General,

I noticed a story in the local press regarding the former Villa manager John Gregory selling his V1LLA number plate on ebay & thought someone who may have been interested in it might not have seen it & would possibly be annoyed at missing it?! Some other VTers suggested i post it on here also as the sale on Ebay ends tomorrow (Sat 20th Nov) & someone at the club may like to know about it?!

LINK:To: "Ex Villa boss Gregory sells piece of club memorabilia."

http://tinyurl.com/38c3mlo

Regards

General Krulak here:

1. I am glad to be back and on the site...and I apologize for being off for so long.

2. yankeeinmadrid: Your friend should simply contact our Academy with his resume and see what happens.

3. killeen30. The Nike deal runs through next year. Lettering...I will pursue this issue.

4. Black it will be our third shirt next year...it will be kept. I confess that I really like it a lot...getting one myself and one for my grandchild.

5. smsmithusa: Both my son and grandson wear #8 so that is my favorite number.

6. Just to make sure that everyone knows that ManU's allocation WAS reduced for "persistent standing" for our game with them.

7. A few thoughts about our "kids": The young lads have been doing a fine job. Albrighton, Bannan, Clark and Delfouneso have been getting much of the attention but Hogg, Lichaj and Herd have all made their PL debuts. All have made a huge impact on the team during a time of many injuries. It is obvious that our Academy and Coaches are doing a superb job...we recognize that fact and applaud what is happening at the Academy. Obviously, the ideal is to get a good mixture of youth and experience and I think that is what we are doing. Now the question might be, "What will happen when our injured players start to return...will the kids be sidelined?" I suspect that the answer is not black or white but, rather, a shade of gray. They will continue to be featured at different times and different frequencies. The KEY is that we recognize that the Manager MUST make the call and pick the best team for every game. We have great faith in GH...he has done a superb job managing through some very difficult times with injuries. He will do what needs to be done.

8. We have two big games coming up at home. If you don't have your tickets, I would encourage you to get them. We need as many fans cheering the lads on as we can get into the stadium. Fans DO make a HUGE difference!!!

Hi Gen,

I hope the club can short out the situation (if there is one) with Nike and that we continue to have a deal with them after our current one. The training gear has been the best we have had in years if not ever!

UTV

General

Good to see you back on the site, hope you had a good trip.

This may be off topic but as we know, Christmas is coming, last year we were mailed a Christmas card with Christmas wishes and signed, pre printed, from Randy and Paul Faulkner. A very nice gesture from our club to us fans ( I still have it). But the first thing my wife and I said to each other was ''Where is the General's name on the card ? why is he not on it ? He should be.''

I bet many other fans were asking the same.

What I am asking is, if our club sends cards again this Christmas, please would you be included in the card along with other names on the card ??

General Krulak here:

1. micfair: Yes, I have attended multiple games while in the stands. As many of the Holte-Enders know, I am in the Holte End every game that I attend. I also make sure that I hit every stand during the games I attend...to include the concourses.

2. steve_avfc: I confess that I am not one to look for my name on the Christmas Card...simply put, Randy and Paul are the owner and CEO...I am just a Board member who happens to have fallen in love with the Club and the Fans...even during the "tough times." Putting my name on the Card is not important...Randy and Paul are important and should be on it.

General,

Thanks for the reply to my question, good to hear you are down to earth and with the fans as such. Im sure the atmosphere is far superior in the Holte than in a box anyway! Just a little follow up, how does the Holte compare to some of the events you attend in the USA?

General Krulak here:

2. steve_avfc: I confess that I am not one to look for my name on the Christmas Card...simply put, Randy and Paul are the owner and CEO...I am just a Board member who happens to have fallen in love with the Club and the Fans...even during the "tough times." Putting my name on the Card is not important...Randy and Paul are important and should be on it.

General

You are important, maybe more important than you would realise, just as Randy and Paul are important. You are much more than ''just a board member'' or 'just a director' to us fans. Randy, Paul and your good self have done so much for us fans and our club so you should be on it, you deserve to be because you are as highly honored as Randy and Paul are.

Putting your name on the card is very important to us fans, as I am sure many others will agree.

If a card is sent out hopefully your name will be on it ??

Thank you Sir