Match Thread (Locked)

limpid

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shay Given might be a good shout.. Friedel is sooo slow to react..

We have no money to sign players.

We have no manager to sign players.

I'd like to know where you get the information there is no money to sign players?

It's been said enough times over the past few days that although there is not a permanent manager in place signings can still be made.

My information? Well the General, Randy and anyone connected to the club who keep talking about the 'Sell to Buy' policy.

Do you think it's a good idea to buy players whilst we don't have a manager? Players who the new manager may not want? Who will identify these players? Perhaps they should arrange an emergency SCG.

Well as we have sold JM for 16m I would assume that sell to buy policy means some of that money will go towards transfer funds.

No. it won't, that's why MON resigned, don't you remember?

Oh for **** sake Carew. Either run for the balls or tell everyone to stop putting it over the top. He had a 3 yard headstart on the defender and still got there second as he sauntered towards it.

When is somebody at the club going to understand the role of a defensive midfield player......and plug it.

we are simply wide open.

exposing the defence and the offensive players in abundance are having to come back and play at holding it together.

....different bowler same bowling.

we should have gone tight right from the start and kept the crowd quite and worked our way in to the game by frustrating them.

this is just naive football.