Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Right Now: cloudy skies, 15 degF, 0 windchill, winds from the NNW at 13-22 mph

Tonight: 10 degF, winds from the NW at 22 mph

Tomorrow: mostly sunny, 32 degF, winds from the NW at 17 mph

Tomorrow night: snow late, 22 degF, winds from the SW at 7 mph... 1-3 inches of snow expected

Sorry. However, this IS the things that cheer you up thread and the fact that we had a glimpse of sunshine and warm weather here does cheer me up. If it makes you all feel any better it still wasn't near warm enough to go swimming *and won't be for another 3 months* and if anyone was dumb enough to get in the water they were faced with the thousands of sharks migrating off of our coast.

Culmination of a few things Danny - parents, out and not drinking, insurance due soon and I'll have to be fully comp this year, college, work, various social functions, general rage at most things and a pounding headache.

Culmination of a few things Danny - parents, out and not drinking, insurance due soon and I'll have to be fully comp this year, college, work, various social functions, general rage at most things and a pounding headache.

Parents will always have their moments

You can drink next time, at least people will make it home safe.

The reality of bill pay is a harsh one.....it happens

You will graduate before you know it!

Don't go to the social functions if you don't want to, if you have to, just make fun of people in your head. I do that.

General rage calms down after a while... or.... you kill everyone, go the calm way, less messy.

Take some headache medicine.

There, everything is fine. Except you are probably still freezing so I suggest another jacket or warmer place to hang the next time you are DD.

It's all annoying I realise but it's not that bad. You'll cheer up soon enough.

General rage?

Â