Football Manager 2011

AndyClarke

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True :-D

Just remembering some of the old classic players, Cherno Samba, Andri Sigporson, Mads Jorgensen... anybody else remember some of the wonderkids?

Funnily enough I'm currently going through a player a day on facebook!

Kim Kallstrom

Kennedy Bakircioglu

Tonton Zola Moukoko

Serge Makofo

Ibrahima Bakayoko

To Madeira

Daniel Braaten

Alexander Farnerud

Javier Saviola

Mark Kerr

Trevor Benjamin

Peter Prospar

Julius Aghahowa

Ibrahim Said

Tommy Svindal Larsen

Mattias Asper

Cherno Samba, what a beast.

Maxim Tsigalko!

Oh and...

Franco Costanzo, Mark Kerr, Tonton Zola Mokouko, Julius Aghahowa, Tieme Klompe, Tó Madeira (although turned out he wasn't even a footballer), Stefan Selakovic, Dionisis Chiotis, Youssef Hersi, Eldar Hadzimehmedovic, and the legend himself: Kennedy Bakircioglü.

Just remembering some of the old classic players, Cherno Samba, Andri Sigporson, Mads Jorgensen... anybody else remember some of the wonderkids?

Kim Kallstrom

Kennedy Bakircioglu

Tonton Zola Moukoko

Serge Makofo

Ibrahima Bakayoko

To Madeira

Daniel Braaten

Alexander Farnerud

Javier Saviola

Mark Kerr

Trevor Benjamin

Peter Prospar

Julius Aghahowa

Ibrahim Said

Tommy Svindal Larsen

Mattias Asper

Fan-tas-tic!!! :-D Agabloodyhowa, agabloodyhowa, he was a legend for me lol!!

Guys, my friend has started a blog based on FM dedication, if you have any ideas for something you can write, between 300-500 words but about the game, let me know!

Looking forward to demo release, I hope it is in the day on Thursday so I can deal with the first wave of moaners!

Thomas Muller looks to be the player creating the biggest stir at the moment, I suspect the majority have only ever seen him a couple of times at the World Cup and expect him to be a World beater.

Bierofka was my favourite rubbish irl wonderkid, 300k and would go to anyone, who was the finnish kid in 09 ex villa and was awesome

I saw muller at the U21s the CL and then the world cup and was shocked at how much he stepped up, i take it from your comment he's not a -10 player or in the 180s?

Kim Kallstrom

Kennedy Bakircioglu

Tonton Zola Moukoko

Serge Makofo

Ibrahima Bakayoko

To Madeira

Daniel Braaten

Alexander Farnerud

Javier Saviola

Mark Kerr

Trevor Benjamin

Peter Prospar

Julius Aghahowa

Ibrahim Said

Tommy Svindal Larsen

Mattias Asper

**** hell, and only Kallstrom really did anything, Saviola arguable too.

That means in 3 years we'll all be laughing at Lukaku and that midget in a Serie B or C side that is 15/16.

Bierofka was my favourite rubbish irl wonderkid, 300k and would go to anyone, who was the finnish kid in 09 ex villa and was awesome

I saw muller at the U21s the CL and then the world cup and was shocked at how much he stepped up, i take it from your comment he's not a -10 player or in the 180s?

Mika Aaritallo? Might be something like that with a few umlauts. If not I'd like to add him to the list.

I don't know to be honest, people seem to have reacted to seeing a screenshot of him on one of the sites who've been given a press copy.

Bierofka was great on 05 I think it was.

He wasn't even young. He was like 25 weren't he but just on the transfer list?

Â