Football Manager 2011

AndyClarke

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mullers technical stats have gone down but his mentals have gone up.

Another Lukaku at Anderlecht. Younger brother I'm guessing.

It is his brother who is supposed to be a decent prospect at full back, nothing like as impressive physically.

There are more elsewhere on the FM Base forum in English. I think there may even be some of the Villa lads.

Just seen Young and Agbonlahor they seem just about spot on to me. Shame the same can't be said about the 2 spurs players i've seen so far who look overrated as usual (Bale and Huddlestone)

Everybody... you favourite new feature for this year?

I am looking forward to getting to grips with the new press conferences etc. I previously, would send assistant to most, this year I will make more use of it.

For me (if it is as good as it sounds) the conversation feature with players/board. And contract negotiations with agents added in sounds quite good.

It cannot wait to see how it works over a period of 2/3 years,

Remember to go into the editor and change Rooney's personal status to 'Wants to leave club', 'Happiness' - 1 and maybe put him on the transfer list.

Could be a cheap fee for a world class striker at a rich club.

lmfao!

As for release day patch, nothing has been announced.

Finally

this is what I love about the steps forward this game makes, this could be BRILLIANT cannot wait to see it pan out long term as I have only seen it for a few hours.

Â