Football Manager 2011

AndyClarke

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hope its easier to sell players than the last one!

i tried selling hesky for 500k no-one would take him and then offered him for £0 and no-one still wanted him! same with harewood

I had this problem, released both when they got too old.. lost out on compensation but ah well.

also not keen on whwn i join a club, if there us a player they had just signed and i didnt want (example if i was man city) and wanted to sell milner, no club woukd be interested as i had just signed him .

i had no problem selling heskey, usually to chelsea for around £4m

what i would like is to be able to sign a youngster put him on a hot prospect or back up status and then have him accept a loan deal to anyone (mainly my feeder clubs) rather than get unhappy that he's just joined and im getting rid of him

also not keen on whwn i join a club, if there us a player they had just signed and i didnt want (example if i was man city) and wanted to sell milner, no club woukd be interested as i had just signed him .

Yea right pain in the ass that is. cant sell players within a certain time frame of joining a club.

It's not like it doesnt happen in the real world. Ok, its rare; but it happens!

But still, you cannot even sell them in Jan, its ok saying its not realistic, but then neither is a 28 year old taking up a job at a prem club with no experience at all. But hey, if this is my only fault with FM that has to be a good thing.

Ditto here but its when you boot up the game (I used Man City as an example because of their high profile signings, i didn't mean for that one to be jumped on) so for example,QPR would be tempting but I honestly dislike Tommy Smith, i'll be stuck with him for a year though - nobody would be interested even on a free. Seeing as I am the new man at the helm, I should be able to get rid, after all if I took over Villa I could remove the staff GH had brought in, just not players.

Seriously, just be released. No better game.

Yeah time is dragging, I would trade F1 to have it right now, that is saying something. Fm10 has been the best yet imho (and I have played since I was 10/11) so hoping fm11 just adds to that and takes it on further.

Interesting thing that I've always wondered, if the game was nothing more than a data update along with a clean up on the previous years version, would you pay £20 for it?

I'm absolutely certain that I would, without hesitation. I can't play the data updates that are out of date by a year, although some people seem to still play CM01/02 updated which I can't quite understand.

Â