Confirmed: Houllier is the new Villa manager

danceoftheshamen

I kid you not - I saw Phil Brown at VP today, he was with Randy in the back of his Bentley. I have had £40 on him being next manager at 20/1

I have to say, I will be absolutely gutted if he gets the job - I fear for the worst!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA SORRY but u crack me up !!!!

If Phil Brown becomes our manager I will become a ninja and lay an all out attack on randy lerners pet cat "alfie"

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yet your saying Warnock

Id have Warnock over Sven any day of the week. In fact, id have Mike Bassett over Sven anyday of the week as well

Really you would have a manager whos never managed at the top for Sven whos won titles in Sweden, Portugal and Italy and has shown to be the best England manager since Sir Bobby. I think McClaren and Capello have both shown what a decent job he did.

I'd take warnock over sven, mclaren and hughes.

lol lets just say i disagree.

I kid you not - I saw Phil Brown at VP today, he was with Randy in the back of his Bentley. I have had £40 on him being next manager at 20/1

I have to say, I will be absolutely gutted if he gets the job - I fear for the worst!!

Did you see him with a red numberplate and his thumb out before Lerner stopped to let him in the car?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA SORRY but u crack me up !!!!

If Phil Brown becomes our manager I will become a ninja and lay an all out attack on randy lerners pet cat "alfie"

:lol:

TBH it doesn't matter what manager comes in we haven't got the money to compete anymore, we all thought doug Ellis was tight, and he was,and when Lerner came in and things looked good, he gave alot of money to start with, but now it's gone dry, we will get a new manager but he's got to do it on a budget, the only way we can really compete is if we get bought out by some multi billionaires, footballs changed for the worst, it's not about footy anymore as we all know, so it looks like mid table or maybe get into Europe just about, just to be **** in the first round again, football is doomed, no money no glory, I know I'm stating the obvious just pissed off at the fact I'm not gonna see villa win the league in my life time

Modern Day Football is too unpredictable to make an assumption like that. Anything could happen even in the next ten years the whole face of the premier league could change maybe one day oil wealthy men will own every team in the league then it would be a level playing field its very unlikely but just one thing tht could happen.