Confirmed: Houllier is the new Villa manager

danceoftheshamen

It would obviously depend on how much K Mac and leonardo would be paid, but I assume combined they'd be considerably more than MON.

Perhaps, but maybe on a par with the triumverate of MON, Robertson and Walford.

Good point.

Not sure why we're even discussing this though. I'd put money on it not being Leonardo!

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are the chances of Randy actually bringing back whoever he's been to talk to?

Fairly minimal i'd say, but here's hoping.

I'd say minimal also! However, with the supposed story that something major happened last night we can live in hope that he will have something exciting on the plane with him although I expect those hopes to be dashed shortly!

What are the chances of Randy actually bringing back whoever he's been to talk to?

I'd say minimal also! However, with the supposed story that something major happened last night we can live in hope that he will have something exciting on the plane with him although I expect those hopes to be dashed shortly!

Something Major?

Ive missed this, enlighten me 8)

Something Major?

Me too, what's happened??

Something Major?

This was posted by somebody on H&V and reposted here:

"Not going to read anything in this but i think Milner is going to stay.....

villa man in the know Brendan McLoughlin (writes for express and star and sportlife) has just told me (facebook chat) that he has had news just a few hours ago of a major turning point at villa.

i asked him what and he refused to tell me so i tried reverse questions...and sorry but...

he refused to say if it was anything about Milner

he refused to say if it was anything about new signings

all he did say was it had nothing to do with MON (i asked if it was) who he is friends with.

it will be in his paper once he has full confirmation from the club oh and Randy "was" away in Italy (read in that what you will)"

He has a meeting with Steve Mclaren :!:

I'll post this again as it seems to have been ignored.

Don't know what it has to do with his trip but a meeting has been booked in, I am awaiting confirmation of where.

I would normally say this is BS but the source is adamant its happening.

Don't know what it has to do with his trip but a meeting has been booked in, I am awaiting confirmation of where.

How do you know this?

/

Are you fairly certain of this?

He won't be coming as manager though, just took over at Wolfsburg a couple of weeks ago.