Confirmed: Houllier is the new Villa manager

danceoftheshamen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What experience of the PL and european transfer market does Bob have? None

Exactly. BB would be a poor appointment for us. How can you give someone a job in the premier league who has no previous experience in Europe let alone England!? Its abit of a risk for Randy IMO.

Sven for me. At least he has the links in Europe and a good history.

Bob Bradley is a shrewd cookie. He was the coach who sussed out Rooney at the World Cup & laid down a blueprint for all the other Countries for how to stop him. Don't underestimate him he is no fool. That said I would still prefer Magath.

To be fair, I don't think Rooney took much sussing out this World Cup.

If we are really desperate in getting a manager then perhaps kevin could do the job until we find the suitable candidate.. if that isnt an option for whatever reason we should give sven a chance put him on trial see what his like and of course lay out the budget to him so he clearly understands his limits and what he has to do.. if his heart isn't there then don't think twice imo.

If the best we can get is Bob frickin' Bradley, I will have serious doubts about the ownership of this great club. That would be a pisstake of colossal proportions. We'd be the laughing stock of the premier league, no make that the PL and the Football league. You got to be effin' joking.

"Ooh Aah, get Magath I said Ooh Aah get Magath!"

Nice to see a sensible post on here today..... what a track record he has and wants to come to England!

Absolutely. I'm putting a punt on him at the bookies tomorrow. Bet the odds are great at the moment on him too!

"Ooh Aah, get Magath I said Ooh Aah get Magath!"

Nice to see a sensible post on here today..... what a track record he has and wants to come to England!

they've got money troubles too by all accounts yet has still managed to do some good wheeling and dealing this summer, something tells me he'd rather work with raul next year than heskey

If the best we can get is Bob frickin' Bradley, I will have serious doubts about the ownership of this great club. That would be a pisstake of colossal proportions. We'd be the laughing stock of the premier league, no make that the PL and the Football league. You got to be effin' joking.

Agree.. I will also begin to ask questions then.

Paul McGrath as manager Martin Laursen as his assistant i dont think we would concede a goal all season but if they had to climb a flight of stairs we'd be ****. Couldnt see lerner forking out the money for stanner stairlifts either