Barry Bannan

villianusa

How you can criticise anyone's free kicks after praising Bannan's I'll never know.

You are just absolutely clueless. 

I know. I love the fact he slated our set pieces today, yet we scored from one. It just proves he's a troll and knows **** all.

Really needed a quality set piece taker today. Westwood has a lot of improving to do if he is going to replace Bannan.

And their is the bait, Con has gone fishing.

22195618.jpg

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggghhhhhh!!.................Someone help me please........................Con has caught me in his fishing net again! :P;)

I reckon he passed it with the knowledge Benteke would lay it off to Weimann, because there is not much else Benteke could do with the ball. Thinks multiple moves ahead.

In the first few frames of the animation Bannan's right arm swings outwards. Is he directing Benteke to pass to Weimann?

It's my second fav goal of the season, after Lowton.

Fair play to him, took the time to sign autographs and pose for photos after the game. 

Tough life isn't it.

Some of his team mates couldn't be bothered to do so. 

I'm not a big fan of Bannan but I do think he gets a lot of undeserved criticism.

In the first few frames of the animation Bannan's right arm swings outwards. Is he directing Benteke to pass to Weimann?

No, he isn't. He's keeping his balance whilst kicking the ball.

A 1 year old kicking his first football would do the same (and incidentally, would probably have been capable of that pass too)