Barry Bannan

villianusa

you can't blame this result on Bannan.

it's obvious Bent should not have started and when he went off and when we returned to 4 at the back we were much better as a team.

Bannan didn't choose the team selection and formation.

you can't blame this result on Bannan.

it's obvious Bent should not have started and when he went off and when we returned to 4 at the back we were much better as a team.

Bannan didn't choose the team selection and formation.

Did you watch the game? Did you see how many times he lost the ball and how many times he misplaced his passes?

Did you watch the game? Did you see how many times he lost the ball and how many times he misplaced his passes?

we'll find out when the stats are released.

he had an excellent whipped in corner that nearly resulted in a goal for us.

Awful, lightweight, skinny little runt who thinks hes the Scottish Iniesta.

**** off

I do think people go a bit extreme. You can't blame Bannan for that result. 

(But he should never be allowed to float a ball in again from a set-piece) 

Edited by praisedmambo

I don't want to see Bannan in the team against, Westwood is perfectly capable of doing what he does but better. Put Westwood next to a new big defensive midfielder (or Herd if we are not to sign someone) then we might have a chance.

we'll find out when the stats are released.

he had an excellent whipped in corner that nearly resulted in a goal for us.

That was Westwood...

I do think people go a bit extreme. You can't blame Bannan for that result. 

(But he should never be allowed to float a ball in again from a set-piece) 

Im not blaming wee Barry for the result tonight.

I just think he's shit.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL! Pathetic the lot of you!!! How have you come to the conclusion that Bannan is a bad player after that game? Done well, kept things ticking over and played as well Westwood did. So why isn't Westwood getting blamed? Westwood corners were similar to Bannan's...they didn't result in any goals, does that mean Westwood is the 'worst corner taker' in a Villa shirt? JUST BECAUSE WE LOST A GAME DOESN'T MEAN ITS BANNAN'S FAULT!!!!!!!!!

How is Bannan dubbed as shite after that. He misplaced a few passes, but so did everyone else, yet they don't get stick. I remember Westwood giving the ball away many a time, why doesn't he get stick? The answer: BECAUSE BANNAN IS A SCAPEGOAT! Stop jumping on the hate Bannan bandwagon and have something constructive to say. He played well today and certainly put his shift in. He pressed very well in that second half and I loved the moment when he had a go at Cabaye for diving.

Leave this unjustified criticism out and start supporting our players!

Edited by Cambridge-AVFC