Barry Bannan

villianusa

The story is about Bannan because he is a Premier League footballer, the other lad plays lower league football. We can only presume the journalist knows nothing more than the quotes in the article.

The rest is pure speculation, and talking about prison sentences is just ridiculous.

What a little prick, so out celebrating on the lash after another class performance

Is he looking at a stretch inside for this ?

bit over the top

i went out on the lash saturday night too but i wouldnt describe that as celebrating...

the article isnt exactly concrete either, everyone involved in an accident at 5.30am will be on suspicion of drink driving

and theres pretty much no chance of him going to jail unless he was absolutely smashed, did you see danny simpsons defence for speeding last week? wow (thankfully he didnt get away with it for once)

Yeah probably was a bit over the top

Innocent until proven guilty n all that

No further comment from me until we know the actual facts

The story could be wildly spun or fabricated for all we know

A few months ago I saw him out at Mechu and he was pissed, belligerent and starting fights with people...punching his friends, etc.

There were half a dozen teammates there who were NOT out of control or drunk like him. I said it way back then...he seems like a prick. He obviously doesn't have much of a brain because ALL VILLA PLAYERS are provided with a FREE car service to pick them up and drive them ANYWHERE. Furthermore, there is a confidentiality policy...so the team cannot find out who uses the service.

Still need to gather all the facts, but I'm not surprised.