Gone: Downing shows real loyalty to us

andykeenan

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gareth you sicken and disgust me, how can you use open hand combat on an inanimate and defenseless machine?

I'm not fighting the machine, I'm merely communing with it in the most effective and expressive way possible (short of jamming my rod in the DVD-RW).

Gareth you sicken and disgust me, how can you use open hand combat on an inanimate and defenseless machine?

I'm not fighting the machine, I'm merely communing with it in the most effective and expressive way possible (short of jamming my rod in the DVD-RW).

5641447.jpg

I pass the time with a heady diet of kung-fu and masturbation.

Ah how strange... I'm all about the Ninjutsu and auto-erotic asphyxiation. You know what I love? Coming on here with my Villa brothers and finding out we have lots more in common than we think.

I think thats a bit to much info too!!!!!!

as for his song pinch the suarez song, everyone will be singing it eventually

I'd prefer an homage to that true musical great, Ini Kamoze:

Naa, na-na-na-naa, na-na-na-naa, na-na-naa na-na-naa.

Na-na-na-naa (kick it)...

Downing; da wing-master, (Murderer!)

him no lyrical gangster. (Murderer!)

Pick up the ball 'n' he run past ya. (Murderer!)

We love him like that. (Murderer!)

No, no, he won't die.

Yes, down wings; he fly.

Anyone test will hear the Holte Enders sing.

DJ Fantastico

him know what yo' don't know.

Touch the ball and go; uh-oh!

Ch-ch-chang-chang...

Excuse me, you defender. (Murderer!)

Extraordinary,

juice like To-ny Daley;

pace to burn baby, all of the time.

Cut to cross; shazam!

In the goal, he slam!

He juggle the ball, I say every time.

Dial emergency number! (Murderer!)

Runs like a jackrabbit

finish in front of it.

On the night he play, that's it; understand.

Him the daddy of the mack daddy.

His left peg's gold, baby.

Ain't no homey gonna stop him, top celebrity man.

Him piss all over Lee Bowyer. (Murderer!)

Downing; da wing-master!

Him no lyrical gangster!

And your goal it be in danger!

We love him like that!

Lol truly awesome! :)

He's a bit like Giggsy really - prefers to use the outside of his left foot than use his right foot.

This is why I prefer him on the left.

I wish Downing had just had a crack with his right foot when that chance fell to him! He could have just put his laces through it and if it went wide then we wouldn't have cared because we'd have known it was on his weaker side.

Downing you bellend, just have a go if it falls to you in such a good position!!!!

Decision making: 9

Preferred foot: left only

!

:lol:

I think his right foot has come on massively over the last 18 months. When we bought him, I thought his major downfall was his one footedness which, combined with his relative lack of pace, meant it was difficult for him to get the better of top full backs. I think he has now addressed this.

What has annoyed me this season is the lack of fluidity in our wide players changing position. They will switch wings but this is probably done once in a game. When Milner and Ash were working well they were constantly switching positions and creating issues for their full backs as a consequence. I would like to see us do this much more. I think a 4-3-3 also facilitates this as the defensive duties are lessened to an extent by an extra CM'er.

He does have a right peg, just doesnt use it which is a shame. Was a tough game for both him and ash, i thought he was the better of the two though, although ash set up one of the goals.

I agree Downing was better but not by much and I'd also say alot of that was down to that being a very weak left hand side of Arsenal. Arshavin who never tracks back and Gibbs, the less said about the latter the better.

I still find it hard to believe anyone can become a professional footballer with one leg

Even at the age of 6, I've drilled into my nephew that you must always use your weak foot to make it stronger. Since doing so his left foot has come on a treat. It just baffles me how anyone can really be that one footed.

Â