Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Bit weirder this year isn't it? Nathan is just legendary, he's the best character in it by a mile.

Ya seems a bit darker or something, Nathan is a great character but i would hate to know him in real life. Oh and Alisha is yummy!

Yeah certainly darker. Nathan's character is a dick, but he's a hilarious character! The moment in the last series where he puts the brick through her car window is hilarious. And Alisha is shit hot.

Anyone watching Lie To Me still?

It's getting incredibly repetitive and slowly getting boring. Each episode follows the same structure.

Can't see it staying on air for too much longer.

Nope. I watched the first series with increasing disinterest. It was never going to help that I found Roth's character, much as I like and admire him as an actor, to be an unlikeable word removed.

HMV just reduced the price of the complete Twin Peaks DVD box from fifty quid to twenty. Bought it.

On their website? Cant find it for that price. Can you link please?

Dunno about the website, this was in the shop. Bradford HMV had a pile of them.

In other news, I **** up with "The Pacific". Having gloated about how I was going to get it for 17 quid from Morrisons, I delayed buying till I got hold of the discount card from the missus. They sold out. They've now re-stocked, but it's gone back up from £20 to £30. Fuckbuggerybollocks.

That with Steve Coogan and Rob Brydon?

That's the one.

Only caught it for the first time this week (I'm usually out on a Monday). Very good.

I caught it this week and I thought it was quite good.

Anyone else here obsessed with Arrested Development?

The pilot is here: http://www.watch-arrested-development-online.com/Watch_Arrested_Development_Online_Season_1_Episode_1_Pilot.html

But 2nd episode onwards is where shit really gets funny.

It is literally the best sitcom I have ever seen, got cancelled halfway through the 3rd season (:() because American audiences didn't 'get it'. Supposedly a movie in the making though..

Â