Summer 2010 Transfer Talk / Unfounded Speculation

bickster

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having been told they can leave, Diarra or Gago would be awesome signings. But unfortunately their wages will be huge and I'm sure they'll want to go to a club in the Champs League.

Imagine this line up:

-------------Friedel-------------

Young-Dunne-Cuellar-Warnock

--------Petrov---Diarra--------

------------Ireland--------------

Downing-----------------Young

-----------Agbonlahor-----------

So much pace and power!

Having been told they can leave, Diarra or Gago would be awesome signings. But unfortunately their wages will be huge and I'm sure they'll want to go to a club in the Champs League.

Imagine this line up:

-------------Friedel-------------

Young-Dunne-Cuellar-Warnock

--------Petrov---Diarra--------

------------Ireland--------------

Downing-----------------Young

-----------Agbonlahor-----------

So much pace and power!

Diarra is more or less a copy of NRC. Great stamina, decent all round effort but no real end product.

Habib Beye has been handed one last chance to save his Aston Villa career.

Caretaker manager Kevin MacDonald put his faith in Beye for Villa's 1-1 draw over Rapid Vienna in the Europa League qualifying on Thursday.

And now the Egyptian has been allowed to prove himself at Villa Park, with MacDonald set to name Beye in his line-up to face former club Newcastle on Sunday.

The 32-year-old moved from St James' Park last season to join Villa but he has struggled to make the impact he wanted - but as no club has shown a concrete interest in him, Beye has decided to fight for his future in the Midlands - with MacDonald ready to give Beye his chance this weekend.

Click

This isn't really the right thread to post this but I just wanted to show you all what f***ing IDIOTS Talksport are.

with MacDonald set to name Beye in his line-up to face former club Newcastle on Sunday.

Might be a clever move. If you're gonna get one performance out of him, it'll be against his former team.

Just to add to the idiocy, Sky Sports for the whole of yesterday had on their ticker that "West Ham's Danny Gabbidon & James Collins named in Welsh squad".

with MacDonald set to name Beye in his line-up to face former club Newcastle on Sunday.

Might be a clever move. If you're gonna get one performance out of him, it'll be against his former team.

Just to add to the idiocy, Sky Sports for the whole of yesterday had on their ticker that "West Ham's Danny Gabbidon & James Collins named in Welsh squad".

Seriously? Jesus Christ I was at work and missed that.

We're F***ing invisible to the media aren't we?