bickster

-----------------------Friedel-----------------------

Onuoha----Cuellar----------Dunne----Warnock

------------Muamba----------Petrov---------------

-----------------------Jimmy-----------------------

Young-------------------------------------Downing

-----------------------Gabby------------------------

SUBS: Guzan, Collins, Young, Delph, Albrighton, Delfouneso, Carew

What would people think of something like that? Yeah, only 2 players in, but both young hungry players and it looks solid enough. Don't wanna be buying in loads of players and hinder the youth we have coming through.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please stop posting Muamba's name on these boards...

He is so clumsy its unbelievable, has a habit of getting forward to hit shots out for throw ins and doesn't even do well in the air for a big man.

Mid season he was even dropped from the starting 11 at relegation strugglers Bolton.

AND he used to play for Brum!

Honestly, with this and the election debacle i'm starting to lose faith in humanity.

What would people think of something like that? Yeah, only 2 players in, but both young hungry players and it looks solid enough. Don't wanna be buying in loads of players and hinder the youth we have coming through.

Still missing the most important signing we need to make.

A striker! One that scores.

Very fond of Dempsey and I'd like to think he'd be more than a squad player but it's hard to see where we could use him regularly. I don't think he'd move to be a squad player given that he just performed in a Europa League final last night albeit as a sub. I certainly wouldn't move from what he has at Fulham to what we'd be offering here.

hes a squad player at fulham and was well out of his depth last night

I can't lie, I think Dempsey is very good player.

Please stop posting Muamba's name on these boards...

He is so clumsy its unbelievable, has a habit of getting forward to hit shots out for throw ins and doesn't even do well in the air for a big man.

Mid season he was even dropped from the starting 11 at relegation strugglers Bolton.

AND he used to play for Brum!

Honestly, with this and the election debacle i'm starting to lose faith in humanity.

Actually he played in 35 of Boltons Premier League games, and he was named as the Bolton News player of the season! And i couldn't care less if he used to play for Brum tbh mate and i'm sick of people neglecting players because of reasons like that.

I really think MON will pull something out of the hat this summer and suprise us all, but I tend to think/hope for this every transfer window! Some eejit over on BBC 606 is banging on about a forward called Marko Arnautovic, who to be fair looks technically very good based on everybodies favourite reliable source youtube! He's been on loan at FC Twente for the season with McClown and done well so i'm led to believe!

We need an exciting foreign talent to walk through the gates of VP imo to really catch the imagination of us fans, and to fill this 50k stadium expansion RL was talking about!

He is owned by Twente but was on loan at Inter but he was injured so never got a chance there.

I want Marcus Berg 4th choice at Hamburg but is young and a proper striker

I want Marcus Berg 4th choice at Hamburg but is young and a proper striker

Was we not linked with him last summer?

Thanks BOF.

IIRC the fee mooted was about £8m, which sounds alot for a 4th choice striker.

Thank **** your not manager. :lol:

Thanks BOF.

He would be first choice for us not 4th. Anyway it is what the top teams pay for backup strikers

:lol:

Mate, if I was manager we'd be bankrupt by now

not sure muamba would empty the coffers :)

:lol:

Mate, if I was manager we'd be bankrupt by now

Good! Sign him up!

Realistically though, don't you think we need a striker and a sort of playmaker? You've chose a right back not much better than the one's we already have then a defensive midfielder who you seem'd to have randomly picked out the bag. Haven't seen Muamba play much myself...

Just thought too, what about Reo-Coker? You'd rather have him over the legend Co-co?

Thanks BOF.

He would be first choice for us not 4th. Anyway it is what the top teams pay for backup strikers

Ive not seen enough of him to comment.

I doubt however there are many teams, of our size, that spend £8m on a 4th choice striker.

Thanks BOF.

Ive not seen enough of him to comment.

I doubt however there are many teams, of our size, that spend £8m on a 4th choice striker.

Spurs,