Bollitics: The General Election 2010 Exit Poll

bickster

How Did You Vote in the General Election?  

194 members have voted

1. 1. How Did You Vote in the General Election?

• Conservative
    • Labour
    • Liberal Democrats
    • Green
    • UKIP
    • BNP
    • Jury Team
    • SNP
    • Plaid Cymru
    • Spoilt Ballot
    • Didn't bother

Running out of ballot papers? Is this Alabama?

nope

It's just that the country has become so piss poor under 13 years of Labour mismanagement

I know some people like to blame labour for everything (and I'm no fan) but I'm certain they're not allowed to run the election. There'd be a huge conflict of interest there. For a change, it's really not their fault.

I am aware of that fact.

Nevertheless the country has become a piss poor apology of a nation under this government.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Im not sure I actually said "at the moment".

I believe I said it was the future, no mention of timescale.

Well, it might be an idea to look at how those ways of voting are going 'at the moment'.

If one is asking people to rely on a comment of how something would happen 'in the future' then I think it ought to be treated with more skepticism than a Mandelson small ad.

When you typed that did it make sense, because I cannot understand what on earth the point is that you are trying to make.

Nevertheless the country has become a piss poor apology of a nation under this government.

Just an extension of the prior 18 years.

Yes, that's why Ken Clarke handed Labour an economy that was as tight as a drum in 1997, because of his sheer incompetence.

What a load of bollox Darren.

For a change, it's really not their fault

well i'm sure we can try :-) after all they did put the The Electoral Commission in place that has been found wanting tonight ....

Yes, that's why Ken Clarke handed Labour an economy that was as tight as a drum in 1997, because of his sheer incompetence.

I'm sorry but if you fall for the crap that any politician 'controls' an economy then you're daft.

Sorry if you think that's a personal slight, Jon.

Here's a big **** hello for people - POLITICIANS ARE NOT IN CONTROL OF THE ECONOMY.

They are, however, responsible for how they ride the economy and how they deal with the potential pluses and minuses.

They are not in charge of the economy and to believe that they are is, in my view, totally mental.

I'll ignore the 'Ken Clarke' agenda as rather late and rather 'misguided'.

p.s. My comment had shag all to do with the economy but a great deal to do with the fundamentals of our world.

snowy did Gordy not get rid of a hell of a lot of government "assets" before the banking crisis? thus putting this country in a much worse position that it could have been in?

not just the gold but the lots of land he managed to flog off as well as various other things, to pay for his various crappy legislation and job creation.

the lots of land he managed to flog off

i thought he couldn't sell it all as nobody wanted to buy it ?

The land at Millbank went as i recall but lots of it didn't sell ??

snowy did Gordy not get rid of a hell of a lot of government "assets" before the banking crisis? thus putting this country in a much worse position that it could have been in?

Sorry?

What are you on about?

If you're on about the whole sell off idea that was touted last year then I very much doubt that he sold anything because there wasn't a market for it (if he did sell it off then he was a wally - wow big news, there).

I'm sorry but if you fall for the crap that any politician 'controls' an economy then you're daft.

Of course they don't control it but they set the parameters by which it can prosper or otherwise. Clarke was a bloody good chancellor and if the Tories had so comprehensively mismanaged the situation a la Brown G. then the economy would not have been fundamentally sound, as it was in 97.

I'll ignore the 'Ken Clarke' agenda as rather late and rather 'misguided'.

I love the way that anyone that questions your statements is misguided or needs 'hints'. Last night it was Martin and tonight it's my turn..

My comment had shag all to do with the economy but a great deal to do with the 'fundamenatl thoughts' of our world.

The fundamental thoughts of our world? You're not going all Nelson Mandella on us, are you?

Swing FTW. I hope and think LD will do better than the exit polls suggest.

People not being able to vote due to queues :angry:

ridiculous.