Jez

did you get that from the talksport ITK that does be on here?

The Moose off Talksport has been spouting all this shit on Twitter all week that they are on the verge of signing Holt, Elia and Castignios (sp)

yeah thats him

i found it interesting not because i think they'll end up at west ham but usually the ITK bollocks does at least suggest who is on the move, wouldnt mind seeing elia or castaignos in the prem, would think theyd both be decent loan signings

Big news from Sunderland today

Their new sponsor "Invest in Africa"......

Since when is David Milliband their vice chairman as well laughable was on SSN comparing Sunderlands turnover with Manure's saying they need to spend within their means i bet MON is loving the sound of that

Big news from Sunderland today

Their new sponsor "Invest in Africa"......

Since when is David Milliband their vice chairman as well laughable was on SSN comparing Sunderlands turnover with Manure's saying they need to spend within their means i bet MON is loving the sound of that

Would be hilarious if he leaves them this summer, oh please football god let it happen.

Have you heard these rumours about Drogba?

Apparently, there's a clause in Drogba's contract with Shanghai Shenhua that allows him to leave for free if there's an offer from Barcelona.

He'll be in Spain to talk to them tomorrow.

In away, it wouldn't surprise me to see Drogba go to Barcelona. Wouldn't cost anything other than wages, if reports are true, and would provide an excellent 'option' in the same way that Zlatan did, but (I imagine) wouldn't expect to start every game.

And there's absolutely no way that Reus is going anywhere. It's a complete joke that it would even be suggested!