Jez

SkySportsNews Sky Sports News

QPR agree deal to sign defender Taye Taiwo from AC Milan

Sigh..

just seen this to. to think only a couple of seasons a go we was linked with quality players like this.

QPR's defence will be good if they do sign alex, onuaha, taiwo

he's lasted 6 months and played 4 games at milan...

it might be a great signing, certainly a big name, but something certainly hasnt worked for him at milan

and there is only one way they will sign alex (£££££££) he come out at the start of the week and said he's had enough of england

I don't know what there is to sigh about, we're a bit shit now.

This is why i'm sighing.. Taiwo is a good player along with Onuoha, Taiwo is easily better than anything we have for the position.

It's also frustrating seeing a club like QPR get Hughes when we are stuck with McLeish and his poor methods.

Methinks Taiwo is going to be a loan, putting him in the shop window for prem teams, as others were sniffing around him last year. Add in wages and the London factor and we never had a chance of signing him.

This is why i'm sighing.. Taiwo is a good player along with Onuoha, Taiwo is easily better than anything we have for the position.

It's also frustrating seeing a club like QPR get Hughes when we are stuck with McLeish and his poor methods.

You don't understand me. Why sigh when as mentioned by Lancs he would always be out of our reach.

Seems like moaning for the sake of it, fair enough moaning when a team like Newcastle can snap up quality players on the cheap, but QPR are splashing major cash for the sake of it, which anyone can do. Onouha has Kia J as his agent, the snake so he was guarenteed a massive contract at QPR and was going nowhere else.

As for Taiwo, he moved on a free contract in the summer so he is bound to be on massive money at Milan, I'd be more concerned about how much he'd cost rather than how good he is, we've suffered from this mistake in the past with the likes of Beye.

Q.P.R are fools imo, and it seems like a desperate ploy to try and stay up the season, yes they'll end up getting better than us, but we can't do anything about it but signings like that will backfire on them.

I wanted Hughes at our club as well but when you think about it he simply wouldn't have come to us as he wanted to manage a club which matched his own ambitions.

Taiwo only ended up being a loan while Alex has rejected them. Samba meanwhile is not for sale. Not looking so bright for QPR now is it?

Other than that Beausajour to Wigan?! Oh dear Martinez, if there was a weak point to his management it would be his transfer record and I think this one will be a failure too. Looked to carrying a bit of weight when I last saw SHA too.

Maynard would be a great signing for them though, especially when they have Connor Sammon and Di Santo as their main central strikers right now :X

Oh dear Martinez, if there was a weak point to his management it would be his transfer record

Surely the weak point is his utterly dreadful results?

Have you seen their team over the past few seasons? There has been no continuity and the players at his disposal have been extremely poor, he has done well to keep them up till now. This hasn't be helped by his hit and miss record in the market but it's just a waiting game till Wigan finally go down. You can't keep selling your best players and not replace them.

Probably doesn't help that they are Wigan though when it comes to attracting players.