Jez

think Roger Johnson was awful in last few months and could be stuck at sha becasue of it

I think if Arsenal signed both RJ and SD then they'd be laughing.

As much as i hate them, they're a very good partnership IMO.

I can see someone going in for both of them to be honest. The term 'greater than the sum of their parts' knida sums up their time at Birmingham. Neither were amazing at their former clubs (although decent), and when Dann got injured Johnson really did look quite poor - but at the start of the season they were outstanding, probably the toughest defensive partnership in the league. Blues would have finished bottom and probably been relegated in about March if it wasn't for those 2 at the start of the season.

henderson and jones heavily linked to liverpool this morning, would both be expensive (£10m ish IMO) and big risks, jones i think will be a great signing but the jury is still out on henderson

i think both would improve us greatly

I think he's an ok player who there is a bit of exaggeration about because he's young and English, is he really double figures better than spearing? I haven't seen anything to suggest he is

same example as always, if Liverpool pay the asking price they'll have paid more than Madrid paid for canales, ozil and khedira combined, in other words **** crazy money

Dont rate him either and dont liek hium for getting EMile sent off in January

well i'm shocked that you don't rate him considering that he is english, he is a superb young player imo, he is up there with wilshere and mark davies as england's best young talents