Call of Duty: Black Ops

FoFiveKing

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also wtf is up with the servers? I am yet to play more that 3 games in a row without a lobby being closed followed by another 10 minutes trying to find another game. Piss take.

And i bet they still release new maps for a ridiculously high fee without sorting this major problem....

AK74u works well both ways; with the grip/rapid fire you'll only lose a shoot-out if someone gets the drop on you.

I've just had a FFA using the AK74 as above and I actually got over 25 kills for a change. Good tip! Kudos to you, sir.

One of my main problems was losing shoot outs with people.

Also wtf is up with the servers? I am yet to play more that 3 games in a row without a lobby being closed followed by another 10 minutes trying to find another game. Piss take.

And i bet they still release new maps for a ridiculously high fee without sorting this major problem....

PS3 by any chance!? I'm finding I'm waiting ages for a game and then when I do find one it's likely I'll get "Connection interrupted" half way through!!

AK74u works well both ways; with the grip/rapid fire you'll only lose a shoot-out if someone gets the drop on you.

I've just had a FFA using the AK74 as above and I actually got over 25 kills for a change. Good tip! Kudos to you, sir.

Me too, I never even thought about rapid fire to be honest. That might explain why I'm always losing shoot outs!

I might use Rapid Fire and Silencer as my run and gun spec. Scavenger, Warlord and Marathon. I do a lot of shooting so the silencer will help keep my position hidden unless a UAV goes up.

Can sombody give me some tips on the Vietnam trench mission. When ur running down im finding it impossible.

I am going to kill somebody otherwise :bang:

Im pretty sure B6BLOKE joined my game on saturday? I was ripping it up when i accidentally triggered my little RC car next to one of my own blokes and got booted out! This is after i had accidentally killed 2 of my own bloke!

Reminded me of the time I joined a game with you online, thought I'd give you a quick slash of the knife to say hello..... then realised we were playing Hardcore Team Deathmatch :oops: :lol:

I'll be online for a couple of hours tonight ~7-9ish

This!!! Thought I would jump in Wiggys game to give him a few shots to say hello and needed councilling after to deal with the gang rape i suffered! Didnt realise you were playing hardcore Wiggster!! :lol:

Same here, don't play the game much and reached level 17 tonight. Went with your advice and the rapid fire/grip setup owns.

Not sure if this has been mentioned but a new map pack has been announced for Feb 1st on Xbox. There will be four normal maps and one zombie map, costing 1200 MP. I still think is far too much for a map pack so probably won't be getting unless they are amazing maps.

Gamespot

Â