Call of Duty: Black Ops

FoFiveKing

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really, really hate having to work for these pro perks. I've just got to share 9 more care packages to get Hardline Pro, but I was seemingly incapable of stringing 4 kills together yesterday. Then, when I finally called one in, for the first time since I've been playing CoD games no **** actually wanted to take it. Normally the scabby bastards are all over them! :x

To touch on killstreaks, whilst working towards Hardline Pro (specifically the '7 killstreaks in one match' criteria) I had them setup as Spy Plane>Counter Spy Plane>Care Package and even though I've done the 7 killstreaks, I've haven't switched from that setup since. Completely negates the need for Ghost, plus I can envisage it being even more effecive when I hit Pro and can re-roll that Care Package.

Ghost pro is ace though. The lack of your name appearing in red has brought a few valuable seconds a few times.

Motion sensor is insanely good on Nuketown. I've stopped hating that map, and actively look forward to it now. Stick one down, hide in the flower beds, then pick people off with abandon.

If you're on PS3 and having difficulty obtaining Hardline Pro then add me (Brumerican_AVFC. )

Or even if you just want to play domination with someone who actually tries to cap flags and doesn't give a shit about KDR.

Or even if you just want to play domination with someone who actually tries to cap flags and doesn't give a shit about KDR.

This annoys me so much, players that will only play for KDR on an objective game, and even more so when that player only does something like 17-5. If I'm playing like that, it's when the teams are so unbalanced that I don't even have to think about flags, but people who finish a game with a 2 or 3 KDR and no flag caps are just irritating.

two gunships and a chopper gunner

:o

How often do you get something decent with the re-rolls?

This annoys me so much, players that will only play for KDR on an objective game

****. Every last one of 'em. I love Domination as well so it pisses me off something fierce as it seems to be the match type of choice for ratiowhores. :x

Loving the Commando at the moment, seems to have **** all recoil for an automatic. You run out of ammo pretty quick though.

two gunships and a chopper gunner

:o

How often do you get something decent with the re-rolls?

This annoys me so much, players that will only play for KDR on an objective game

****. Every last one of 'em. I love Domination as well so it pisses me off something fierce as it seems to be the match type of choice for ratiowhores. :x

Loving the Commando at the moment, seems to have **** all recoil for an automatic. You run out of ammo pretty quick though.

Gun with no recoil? Suprised we've not heard crys of the game being broken like MW2.

add me if you want to live: avfchosk (PSN)

3 in a row ! Told ya I don't give a shit about KDR !

Sorry I had to end it dude, but sometimes it just crashes and I have to restart the PS3 and I couldn't be arsed. I'll definitely look you up again next time.

Â