Call of Duty: Black Ops

FoFiveKing

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just me and Brigga in the end, Rino's connection was proper fecked. Come to think of it, is anyone else having major problems getting on? Every second game I'm in seems to switch servers or just die completely, and I've had more game lobbies randomly close then I can care to remember! As for the games, well my aforementioned shiteness at hardcore team deathmatch shone through when I got booted for my itchy trigger-finger... that may have lead to one or 3 team kills. :shock:

Rest of the games went well though, hell we were doing so good at a normal deathmatch game on Crisis that we made the entirety of the other team ragequit. I'd never seen a forfeit before, it was a beautiful sight. 8)

What's your tag b6? We'll get another session organised.

Come to think of it, is anyone else having major problems getting on? Every second game I'm in seems to switch servers or just die completely, and I've had more game lobbies randomly close then I can care to remember! .

Was playing up for me yesterday. Some games it came up with a message for me and one of my mates saying we needed to be signed into XBOX Live to play, the other mate I was playing with was still in the game, strange.

Did something similar in FFA yesterday, they were: 5-7-8-8-15.

If anybody wants to just boost there K/D up, go to Free For All. I played about 7 games to pass an hour or so, I won them all by at least 10 kills. It's full of people who have literally just bought the game.

Just me and Brigga in the end, Rino's connection was proper fecked. Come to think of it, is anyone else having major problems getting on? Every second game I'm in seems to switch servers or just die completely, and I've had more game lobbies randomly close then I can care to remember! As for the games, well my aforementioned shiteness at hardcore team deathmatch shone through when I got booted for my itchy trigger-finger... that may have lead to one or 3 team kills. :shock:

Rest of the games went well though, hell we were doing so good at a normal deathmatch game on Crisis that we made the entirety of the other team ragequit. I'd never seen a forfeit before, it was a beautiful sight. 8)

What's your tag b6? We'll get another session organised.

Nice one its WESTY B6

Tip for everybody else: The Spas 12 suffers no loss of range or power with a silencer, making it easily the best shotgun to use. Used it for the first time in an FFA and went 30-1

Tip for everybody else: The Spas 12 suffers no loss of range or power with a silencer, making it easily the best shotgun to use. Used it for the first time in an FFA and went 30-1

Oooh, I might give that a go now. What setup's best with it?

Steady aim and ghost are a must, I used hacker because claymores annoy me, but use Ninja if that's your preference, it doesn't matter. A motion sensor is a must too.

The game is saved in my file share, actually. FFA on Firing Range

I've actually been having some good rounds lately.

18-4, 19-7, 24-3 and a massive 28-2.

Made a nice change from my 7-6, 8-8 etc... I've noticed I've got better since plugging directly into the router and not using wireless.

Â