Call of Duty: Black Ops

FoFiveKing

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't like the voting system. Should just be random.

And is there anyway in which you can just view your KD that is from all game modes all together?

When you get to L13 you open up your "combat record".

On another note...does anybody actually use ythe sniper rifles on this? I think ive got a single kill with one, and that was picking one up off the floor when id run out of ammo. The maps just arent suited to sniping. It pretty much makes the variable zoom and thermal scope attachments useless.

Im hoping they release a COD mega map pack - every map thats been made for the COD series so far. Im guessing it would be pretty easy to make given that since MW1 they all use the same engine.

I miss wasteland and overgrown :(

On another note...does anybody actually use ythe sniper rifles on this? I think ive got a single kill with one, and that was picking one up off the floor when id run out of ammo. The maps just arent suited to sniping. It pretty much makes the variable zoom and thermal scope attachments useless.

Im hoping they release a COD mega map pack - every map thats been made for the COD series so far. Im guessing it would be pretty easy to make given that since MW1 they all use the same engine.

I miss wasteland and overgrown :(

Now im the exact opposite Stu, i used to cringe whenever Overgrown or Wastelands used to come up as i would be the only muppet running around trying to find people while everyone else would be snuck away somewhere waiting for me to run past.

I love the lack of siper maps! :D

Now im the exact opposite Stu, i used to cringe whenever Overgrown or Wastelands used to come up as i would be the only muppet running around trying to find people while everyone else would be snuck away somewhere waiting for me to run past.

I love the lack of siper maps! :D

I'm exactly the same, overgrown was my most hated map and i used to skip wasteland a lot of the time too. I'm too impatient for sniping, i'm much more of a get stuck into a fire fight with an assault riffle type of player.

Also took great pleasure in the emblem creator...i made a giant cock with ginger bollocks. Knowing that pops up (no pun intended) everytime i shoot someone just puts a smile on my face.

I've hardly played this since I bought it. I assume 95% of the emblems created are either cocks or swastikas?

I've only seen 1 swastika so far, but there are alot of cock and balls flying about

I spent abit of time last night a made the villa crest, always good to see that popping up

Still can't find my overall KD!

Assuming you're L13 or higher, go to combat record, then move the tab to weapons, and it gives you your overall ratio.

Had a decent evening at it tonight, as I'm starting to learn the maps a bit now.

I'm using a supressed M16 with Acog sight, Ghost, Warlord and Ninja, plus Claymores. Sneaky Beaky build.

My gun KD's are a decent bit lower than my actual K/D strangely. Around .20 lower with most.

Stopping using the big killstreaks now, had my fun with the gunship and chopper gunner and since I only really like to play domination, Sentry gun and attack helicopter are better options.

Liking this manual clan tag thing... will do a better one once I prestige, but this is my effort for now.

clantag.png

Atleast it doesnt have a dick in it.

Stop. Time Hammer! :detect:

Did anybody know Ice Cube does the voice for one of the teams online? I just googled it out of suspicion because it sounded exactly like him.

I've been telling a few of my friends on xbox that it sounded exactly like Ice Cube, didn't think it was him though :lol:

Â