Cricket: General Chat

Milfner

Some fantastic shots of Edgbaston the TV people are catching. 

You can see what a shit hole Birmingham is from all the trees as far as the eye can see. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Haha 1

recovered again here, still obviously a great batting deck and need to be in the 450+ area ideally but at least we have avoided* a fateful collapse.

* apologies for when this happens soon

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Rodders said:

recovered again here, still obviously a great batting deck and need to be in the 450+ area ideally but at least we have avoided* a fateful collapse.

It’s pretty much on this pair I think mate. MA is the only real batter we have left, and he’s a bit like Bertrand Traore, it could be special, it could be silly.

8 minutes ago, Rodders said:

I think for 450 we're going to need a daddy hundred from each of these. 

I fully expect Ali to hit a quick 8 then out. Rest of the bowlers very little. 

12 minutes ago, Rodders said:

you-were.gif

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

I doubt we will get 350 unless the tail do extraordinarily well. 

Ali started knocking it about. Question is can he keep it up or is he out any minute. 

Just now, sidcow said:

Ali started knocking it about. Question is can he keep it up or is he out any minute. 

Yeah I'd like to see him get fifty, Broad can sometimes put a shift in too. 

1 minute ago, bobzy said:

Moeen is very capable to be fair.

Of like, everything.  He's capable of everything.

Yep, extremely capable of a swing and miss. 😂😂😂

It's in Mos interests to have had more runs on board for when he bowls but hey how, guess it is a bit of a free hit for him in some ways. Just feel Smith and Labuschane and Head will go yum yum on this deck 

3 minutes ago, Rodders said:

It's in Mos interests to have had more runs on board for when he bowls but hey how, guess it is a bit of a free hit for him in some ways. Just feel Smith and Labuschane and Head will go yum yum on this deck 

The more I watch this, the more I think our bowling attack are going to suffer.

Only possible thing is the storms forecast for Sunday-Tuesday could make Jimmy very dangerous … but most likely Australia have put on a 100+ lead by then

Â