Android: General Chat

NICKTHEFISH

Can't understand the need for a slide out qwerty keyboard since I found swype so would have no interest in the galaxy s. It's unnecessary bulk imo. But other than that the phone looks good piece of kit.

Can't understand the need for a slide out qwerty keyboard since I found swype so would have no interest in the galaxy s. It's unnecessary bulk imo. But other than that the phone looks good piece of kit.

The Pro isn't coming to Europe anyway so it'll just be the Galaxy S for me.

http://www.electricpig.co.uk/2010/06/25/samsung-galaxy-s-review/

4 inch super AMOLED. Yes please, I was wondering what would make you sell a desire. I see it's that screen. Lovely

As for swype. Checka few pages back for the code link don put up.

Do you need to have a rooted phone to install it with the same methods you did, The Bear?

I just used my barcode scanner to scan the first barcode Don put up a few pages back, installed no problem. I just cant find it. WHat's a rooted phone? A jailbroke one? Maybe I'll just restart the phone :)

Long press in an input box and you'll get the option to select between the standard keyboard and swype.

Ah good man Don, I'll try that when my Desire finally restarts!

Not sure if this is the right place but i have just got the HTC Desire today and im unable to download any apps it is constantly saying starting download, and well nothing else been saying it for 6 hours!, having had a iphone with no issues any advise on what i can do would be appreciated ive tried forums etc and either dont understand the process or it hasnt worked. Again any help/advise is appreciated

Â