Android: General Chat

NICKTHEFISH

I wasn't trying to argue with you dude :) just had read the article myself and we normally link sources on this site is all. I only argue when people post childish shit like don did.

Childish shit?

You're the one that just couldn't accept being wrong on something and insists on going on and on about how you weren't really wrong because you edited it after saying it.

Seriously, get over it already.

Don't man, he'll come on our iphone thread and screw it up. Oh wait.

It would be too small to replace a netbook alright but it'd be perfect for travelling. Price was the problem with the Galaxy Tab. But for £250 I'd have one

id see it as £250 wasted. Would much rather put that towards a 10" model. I had a 7" Asus EEEPC when they first came out. Once the novelty wore off i found it pretty crap and a waste of money. My phone has a 4.3" screen, i can probably watch as comfortable on that as i can a 7" screen.

eXpansys taking Galaxy S2 pre orders at £650.

I think that is on the insane side of the insane/optimistic price barrier. I am starting to think I am the crazy one because it seems that all of these dual core handsets are pricing themselves out of the market. £200 more than a Nexus S? :lol:

That is just profiteering on preorder, I read a few times that the price should be much lower when it's on general release. I'm expecting it to be £550 which I have no problem paying given I can get 250 for my current galaxy on ebay. Plus I sent my x10 and c905 off to one of those cash for phones sites and got £160 and £50 respectively. That's going to be the guts of my galaxy s2 price.

Yeah it's a sim free one. I'm not paying attention to pricing until all the stores have it up on sale, as we've seen before these early prices are far higher than the actual price of the device. Look at the announced and actual price of the nexus for example.

Ive got a buffalo linkstation connected to my router that i use for streaming divx's around the house. Anyone know any decent apps that will let me stream to my Desire HD? On a side not i can fully recommend apple tv, richer sounds are selling for around £80 and it is a really good bit of kit.

I currently have a Nokia E71 on 3 with a few months left on the contract but I'm considering buying an Orange San Francisco (ZTE Blade) for around £89 which I would unlock and debrand and load a custom ROM onto. Would this be worth doing? Would it be much if any better than the E71? The contract I'm on is pretty good and if I was to upgrade I might consider something like the Blackberry Bold mainly because of the qwerty keyboard but I've heard a lot of good things about Android and wouldn't mind a play around with one.

Â