Android: General Chat

NICKTHEFISH

Moto g has been in use for 18 hours and I have 26% battery left, so I'm on course for the 24 hour battery claim from Motorola. Normally my n4 would be at -4% at around 12-13 hours at best.

So far it's taken 2 completely different photos of the same thing and made a hash of both, needed my phone rebooted to access the camera, and crashed out without a force close.

The UI is completely confusing and I have no idea what I'm doing with it.

Not getting along with it so far.

I feel like a stuck record and I apologise for blabbering on but I can't speak highly enough about the moto g. Coming from a nexus 4 I've noticed no difference in quality/performance/usability etc... if anything ive actually had an improved experience which is weird but this phone is phenomenal. 

Also, 28 and a half hours after taking it off the charge and with moderate to heavy usage I still have 12% battery left.

I'll try and shut up now. Promise.

It should be a game changer. It should mean the end of mobile phone contracts as we know them. The fact every dog and their human isn't buying one at the moment means that Motorola are failing to ram it down people's throats. There should be adverts everywhere. Something like the Kindle pepsi challenge, where people have to put phones in order of cost and then are shown that the iPhone 5 costs £550 against the £135 of the Moto G.

It's difficult to get a Moto G at the moment so I'd imagine Motorola are selling as fast as they can make them.

There's that, then there's the fact I'm trying to persuade my mother to buy one but she's still hung up on the fact the last Motorola she owned (well over 10 years ago) was a bag of shit.

They could sell many, many more. Word of mouth, in this case my word, isn't enough.

Â