Takeover parts 1 & 2

SFF

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As its already been said, I doubt Mr Lerner will need to be over here if he was 15mins from closing a deal last week. Original terms (Lerners not Ellis) more or less would be on the table in a take it leave it offer. Dougie on his knees, sniffing the desk (not not cuz he pissed on it, cuz of all the £££), Stride helps him up, after wiping his bottom. Hands are shook, Lerner wipes the piss of his hands, papers signed, Villa fans rejoice as Ellis is booted straight out Randys new office, and he crawls into a darkening lonely world.

5 Live are reporting tonight that Lerner is to resume discussions with Doug.

The Rollercoaster, Part 2, opens at a football club near you soon

Well played Pete, looks like you were right all along.

Lerner you clever little puppy........

If Lerner is back in talks I would expect things to happen quickly. I cannot imagine there is much left to negotiate if as has been speculated he has been in talks for a couple of weeks.

Whatever happened last week has obviously been resolved and with speculation of MON arriving soon I am getting ready to get absolutely scuttered this weekend!!

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

perfect play by Lerner, bid the best bid, know because he has been advised what Ellis is like, pretend to walk away but inform Rothschilds, allow the pressure to build, make it known MON is ready to be installed straight away.

Fans protest, letters page in the mail go ballastic, work on the other members of the board.

Leave Ellis no option

perfect play by Lerner, bid the best bid, know because he has been advised what Ellis is like, pretend to walk away but inform Rothschilds, allow the pressure to build, make it known MON is ready to be installed straight away.

Fans protest, letters page in the mail go ballastic, work on the other members of the board.

Leave Ellis no option

drevilonemiliiondollarsuq6.jpg

Well its certainly not a done deal yet!! But I had a feeling there was more to this than met the eye!!

Of course being a woman I would never wanna say told u so....BUT

July 27th .

Well I just find it difficult to beleive that a Buckeye like Lerner would walk away from something he's bin working on for a while (even making contact with fans) just cos of dealing with an old git Ellis who he's met before

8)

My, My, aren't a huge amount of fans on here and elsewhere jumping the wrong gun.

I suggest tears at twilight for sure, there will be a few more twists yet, Doug Ellis hasn't died and the one man who could do him real harm hasn't jumped ship................................yet :crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh:

My, My, aren't a huge amount of fans on here and elsewhere jumping the wrong gun.

I suggest tears at twilight for sure, there will be a few more twists yet, Doug Ellis hasn't died and the one man who could do him real harm hasn't jumped ship................................yet :crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh:

Malc

I partly agree depending on whether we mean the same man!

And I also accept that there MAY be more "twists and turns" but I am coming rapidly to the conclusion that time is running out for some and that it MAY only really delay the inevitable.

:yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

Well, if as reported Lerner's is Ellis' preffered bid, and if as reported Lerner is meeting Ellis again this week, and if as reported Martin o'Neill is about to be installed as manager, then it is difficult to escape the inevitable conclusion.

Well, if as reported Lerner's is Ellis' preffered bid, and if as reported Lerner is meeting Ellis again this week, and if as reported Martin o'Neill is about to be installed as manager, then it is difficult to escape the inevitable conclusion.

Ellis is about to **** it all up again????