Takeover parts 1 & 2

SFF

Regarding the "Time For a Change" PM, all I can say is please, please help Peter in giving a reply.

You will here a lot from him in the near future, but this is a delicate and carefuly process, and it needs to be done in the correct way.

I've seen "the bigger picture" from him, and it's very impressive. You will hear more soon.

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was tempted but it seemed aimed at people who are season ticket holders!!

What, all five of them? :shock:

Me, my Dad and aunt are 3. Oh man, it's gonna be really cold at the winter matches :winkold:

Regarding the "Time For a Change" PM, all I can say is please, please help Peter in giving a reply.

You will here a lot from him in the near future, but this is a delicate and carefuly process, and it needs to be done in the correct way.

I've seen "the bigger picture" from him, and it's very impressive. You will hear more soon.

Have been meaning to do it, this has reminded me.

Might do it in a minute as I'm getting paid double time at work today :P

Hey where is mine? wheres the equality in here :lol: Joking aside, I dont get to post much but I do read every day and would like the chance to have my say and help in anyway that I can.

I'm a season ticket holder, and haven't received a pm, if someone could pass on the info to me, i'll gladly join in.

An organised approachis what we have needed for years now. 1 voics agaisnt the old godger

I answered the first one but the second one appeared to be asking me for money - I probably have misread it then.

On a slightly different bit of this, I notice the share price is at its lowest for nearly a year

It's lowest since we went into a bid situation ? Suggests that the company is more highly valued in the hands of any takeover group than in the hands of the incumbent. I think the slow dropping of the share price represents a diminishing belief that the club will change hands.

Sorry, Ian - I haven't had a PM from you. I was thinking about one from someone else. I must be totally mixed up somewhere.

Guest RantinRob
Sorry, Ian - I haven't had a PM from you. I was thinking about one from someone else. I must be totally mixed up somewhere.

Dreaming of JPA's athletic support again ;-)

And in the absence of any renewed takeover approach the share price is going to continue to drop. A shaky start to the season combined with a weak set of accounts could well see the price back down at £2.

avfcplc2fk.gif

Most of petchey's buying was below the £2 line, but yes he won't be overly happy. From the graph you can see that it was JP's purchase of 1m shares in early 2004 that pushed the price above £2 in the first place. Then again, he might take advantage of the situation to increase his holding and strengthen his hand.