PL: Man City a Match Thread 2010/05/01 15:00

limpid

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can understand people are gutted and expectations were high, especially when we were leading early on.

BUT:

-City are an excellent team and they were always going to dominate at home

-We've been unfortunate with the shot off the bar, downing wide, etc.

-It's only half-time

-Warnock made an error - that doesn't mean he's 'shit' or 'useless' or 'can't defend'. It means he made a MISTAKE.

You know what's most depressing today? Not the result, not MON, not the team, who are trying their best - but the absolutely gutless hyperbolic drivel that some people are posting.

I tell you what - if the team let their heads go down the same way some fans do, they'd be relegated. I'm so grateful the team I support have more about them than that.

If Downing hadn't stood there ball watching and actually tried to get the ball or block the shot it'd still be 1 each. The bloke shows about as much fight as a manatee.
I have never seen such a lack of effort in any person in my life. At least Warnock goes for it.

As it stands, we're going to finish the day in 6th. end.gifrunforhills.gif

Anything can happen in 45 minutes though. If we don't come out looking more purposeful, I will be shocked.

Come on lads, we can clobber them!10_9_206.gif

we need to get some shots off at fulop.

he has looked poor.

definately

you play against a keeper who doesnt know his team mates and conceeded seven in his last game - get him under pressure, shoot on sight!! he has already conceeded one through his legs.