What would you do?  

468 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do?

• £30m or more to Citeh
    • £30m or more to Chelsea
    • £30m or more to Man United
    • No sale under any realistic circumstances
    • £30m or more to whoever wants him

Im very confident Milner will still be a Villa player next season. I dont believe he is the sort of player who is attracted by money. He LOVES playing football, and would want to play 90 minutes of every game, he wont get that at Man City. Really hope he comes out and pledges his future to Villa.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Milner will be a City player come the start of the season I reckon.

When they want a player they generally get them.

They'll offer more wages and as long as the transfer fee is around the £30m mark I think it is a good deal for the club.

Milner is a good player but really not worth that!

Sell him and get Reo Coker back in midfield!

Then use the money on a decent striker!

**** off city you rocket polishers,yous will always be a small time wank club..

Exactly. They are a poxy bunch of small timers who will ALWAYS be in Fergies shadow.

without Milner we wouldn't have gotten 6th or 7th this year that is quite clear.

If we aren't small time, we will hold onto him.

Look at Everton with Cahill, their best player who gets them points regularly with either goals or assists or strength and awareness.

if we sell milner might as well sell gabby, ashley and dunne as well.

It does seem United are slowly becoming more popular because of the hatred of Liverpool and Man City.
Why the fick would you like either of the shit wank clubs,atleast manur have some class,both these showers of dog shit like to go around rubbing othe clubs up the wrong way...I'll say one thing though,if milner takes the money hungery Barry path i'll hope he falls flat on his face,I'm sick of footballers and there shit wank ways..

It does seem United are slowly becoming more popular because of the hatred of Liverpool and Man City.

Liverpool I feel sorry for, Man City I don't every time Fergie is interested in a player, along come City just behind him in his shadow.

Liverpool live in the past. Supporters are gobshites.

City are slowly ruining football.

i dont think it will be long before we get a statement from the club stating he's not for sale at any price. plus i think his new contract will be signed next week as soon as he's back on home soil.

i then hope MoN take the initative and gets the rest of the unsellable on long contracts asap.

I'm not sure I agree with that. If the money is right for a club at our point in it's development (and at £20m it's not), then I think we'll take the decision to sell.

I don't think this is about whether Milner will push for a move, I don't think he will, I think he'll be pushed.

This isn't a failure on behalf of our club to secure a player or a betrayal of a club by a player like the Barry deal was, this to me seems like a deliberate tactical move by the people in charge of our football club.

I think we'll sell Milner, I think we'll get very good money for him and I think we'll use it to continue to develop. I think the last couple of weeks have been leading up to that.

By delaying talks on his contract we've put him in the shop window, by mentioning our sell-to-buy thoughts we've invited predators to have a sniff.

I think this £20m offer is a tempter to see if we're skint and I don't think we are.

Look at Everton with Cahill, their best player who gets them points regularly with either goals or assists or strength and awareness.

Or with Wayne Rooney, the player they sold to pay for him?

Or Tottenham with Berbatov?

Or United with Ronaldo?

I hope he doesn't go, but if he does, I don't necessarily think we should be up in arms.

I'm not sure I agree with that. If the money is right for a club at our point in it's development (and at £20m it's not), then I think we'll take the decision to sell.

I don't think this is about whether Milner will push for a move, I don't think he will, I think he'll be pushed.

This isn't a failure on behalf of our club to secure a player or a betrayal of a club by a player like the Barry deal was, this to me seems like a deliberate tactical move by the people in charge of our football club.

I think we'll sell Milner, I think we'll get very good money for him and I think we'll use it to continue to develop. I think the last couple of weeks have been leading up to that.

By delaying talks on his contract we've put him in the shop window, by mentioning our sell-to-buy thoughts we've invited predators to have a sniff.

I think this £20m offer is a tempter to see if we're skint and I don't think we are.

Or with Wayne Rooney, the player they sold to pay for him?

Or Tottenham with Berbatov?

Or United with Ronaldo?

I hope he doesn't go, but if he does, I don't necessarily think we should be up in arms.

Villa have rejected the bid

I have the same view as others on here that I don't want Milner to leave but if the price is right and will build a stronger squad then okay. I think Milner is a great player for us but not irreplaceable. But saying that only if a quality team come knocking the door and certainly not Man City.

If Man U or even Chelsea came along I could see why he might want to go but I can't see him wanting to leave Villa for Man City.

He doesn't seem to be the sought of player who is interested in just money so I think he will stay until Sir Alex comes calling.

“I think we’ve shown we’re moving in the right direction.”

“We’ve improved on our points total from last year and, with a bit of luck with decisions at Wembley, it might have been a different story.”

“We are moving forward as a club and as a set of players so the more you get into those positions and get into finals and semi-finals the experience we’ve gained from this season is invaluable.

“Hopefully next season we’ll get there again and use that experience to get the result you need.”

Get lost City.. where did you get to in the FA and Carling Cups again?

We'll see you and your billionaire owners in the Europa League :lol:

Every fans wants to see us keep our best players.... but it is about development and we havn't got a bottomless pit like city.

I think he will go, its just a question of the price and the whether we can spend the money wisely.