The Wrestling Topic

Vandrell

I could see The Rock winning then Del Rio cashing in his MITB and winning. That way The Rock doesn't have to lose to Cena and he doesn't have to commit to wrestling again. I seriously doubt that The Rock would do all this then lose at Wrestlemania.

As for CM Punk, ideally I would have liked him to be absent for another week or two BUT they have to start building for Summerslam so I'm not surprised to see him back already. As soon as it was announced last week that they were doing a tournament for a new champion it was obvious that the main event at Summerslam would be the new champion vs CM Punk in a winner takes all match. There's still life left in the storyline though so they haven't messed it up just yet as there are still a few decent ways that they could play it.

WWE are getting in the Kings of Wrestling (Claudio Castagnoli and Chris Hero) so their roster is just getting better.

Heh, really? I know they lost their titles in ROH to Haas and Benjamin after holding them forever.

Yeah apparently they're in the formalities now, having medicals and background checks etc before signing, they're going to be thrown straight into the main roster as well skipping the development territories.

Cabana is also canceling appearances on the independent circuit, so rumours are he'll be back in as well.

Would of been good to of seen Cabana invade on behalf of Punk. Maybe trash talk Cena's title.

But yeah, SummerSlam is where we get to see how much they're into this story and how much has changed.

Well, they **** the last interesting angle they had up at last years Summerslam. Maybe it could become a yearly tradition

They have thrown away months of good storyline by cramming it all into one night. Could have been so so much worse though, apparently the original idea was to have have Punk return, HHH beat the shit out of him and Del Rio cash in setting up HHH vs Punk and Del Rio vs Cena for Summerslam. :shock:

Quite funny when I was at the World Tour in Perth (Oz) because at the end Cena beat R-Truth despite intervention from Punk and after the match Cena went into the long speech slating Dwayne and how he loves the WWE etc.... I don't know if he noticed that 3/4 of the arena had got bored and had actually left the building???

I think Punk should have returned next week as one week away was hardly enough but I also understand that the US audience has the attention span of a gold fish!!

Quite funny when I was at the World Tour in Perth (Oz) because at the end Cena beat R-Truth despite intervention from Punk and after the match Cena went into the long speech slating Dwayne and how he loves the WWE etc.... I don't know if he noticed that 3/4 of the arena had got bored and had actually left the building???

I think Punk should have returned next week as one week away was hardly enough but I also understand that the US audience has the attention span of a gold fish!!

I think the problem with that is there wouldnt be enough time to build-up to summerslam, they're constantly changing plans!! Infact punk had said he'd made his decision to stay at MITB

Â