• Brazil
    • Germany
    • Spain
    • England
    • Argentina
    • Italy
    • Holland
    • Other

**** Brazil they will win everything in sight it's so boring.

Know this game will be hard for Chile to win, but if they can keep their heads cool, and not make stupid mistakes in defends like the game with Spain, then they can win this game against boring Brazil :-)

Then they will have Holland, an much easier game to win, after that, they are in the semifinal :-)

England of course. We'll walk it. We'll win the next one aswell.

And as per usual, we'll be the only one of the home nations to show up for the european championships, and we'll win that aswell.

like Euro 2008 :lol:

Holland. Their attacking in phenominal. Still not sure their defense is as good as Brazils (never thought I'd say that), but their attack I think is the best in the competition at the moment - as long as RVP and Robben stay fit. I can see Netherlands beating Brazil, then they'd have to be favourites you'd think.

Spain have the best balanced side, but Torres hasn't hit form yet and I'm not sure he will.

I put money on spain and argentina before the WC..but now i think brazil will win it..it seems like winning the wc means evrything to them..you can see it in thier eyes when they walk on to the pitch and the way they react when they score..

Methodology: 16 points awarded to champion, 8 to finalist, 4 to semifinalist, 2 to quarterfinalist, 1 to eighth-finalist... points are summed and divided by the number of countries from that confederation to appear.

CONMEBOL: 5, UEFA: 13, CAF: 6, AFC: 4, OFC: 1, CONCACAF: 3

CONMEBOL: Argentina (2+), Brazil (2+), Uruguay (2+), Chile (1), Paraguay (1) = 8/5 = 1.60

UEFA: Germany (2), Netherlands (2), Spain (2), England (1), Portugal (1), Slovakia (1) = 9/13 = 0.69

CONCACAF: Mexico (1), USA (1) = 2/3 = 0.67

AFC: Japan (1), South Korea (1) = 2/4 = 0.50

CAF: Ghana (2+) = 2/6 = 0.33

OFC: zero

Argentina Brazil final hopefully. Absolute belter that.

sadly it wont be a belter as Brazil have tore them to shreds in most of their recent meetings

Who? Argentina?

They also lost 6-1 to Bolivia. This is not the same side.

for 4 or 5 years Brazil have walked all over them when they played as Argentina always attack them and Brazil smash them on the break.

Watch the Copa america final 2007. This Argentina team are similar to that 2007 team and were expected to win the final and were thumped 3-0

This Argentina team are similar to that 2007 team and were expected to win the final and were thumped 3-0

Is it? I would say this Argentina is vastly superior to that one, without even checking the team sheet.

Messi alone guarantees that.

Â