Red Dead Redemption

PompeyVillan

Yeah, that's what I put it down too as well. I have noticed that a lot of the missions in Mexico provide you with a flea bitten mule to ride. **** that, I am riding Ruud! (My Kentucky Saddler is called Ruud btw)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep. That's the Kentucky Saddler. I have shot mine and summoned a new one with the deed I bought for it in Armadillo, but in my mind its the same horse.

Yep. That's the Kentucky Saddler. I have shot mine and summoned a new one with the deed I bought for it in Armadillo, but in my mind its the same horse.

I was wondering what those map type things were available at the general stores.

Mine got killed aswell half way through the game, but called a little later, and it come back. Didn't buy a deed though, didn't know what they were until after i'd completed the game. Cougar attacked mine.

If you hitch it then you save it as your own as far as I know. The deed means you can own several breeds, and that you have a handy way of quickly saving the game without putting the clock forwards six hours.

I accidently shot my Kentucky Saddler last night on the way down to get the Gatling gun. Stupid thing has a tendency to wander in the way of shoot outs. Whistling brought the original horse back, so I loaded up a recent save instead.

Oh and I "accidentally" shot the bible bashing bint out in the desert. Finger slipped. Sorry. Was up to 4am on this last night, it really is the best game ever.

Picked this up today. The chances of much of tomorrow being spent indoors, despite the weather, is high.

This

which is annoying as i have my final 2nd year exam on monday

I cleared out the mine for the Gatling gun, then did exactly the same thing straight afterwards for the Funny Man in Gaptooth Ridge. A little bit repetitive to be honest.

just went on a massive rampage in blackwater, to try and get my honour down to zero just to see what happens...

After finally dodging the marhsalls, i found that when you have zero honour and press the 'greeting' button, you throw insults instead of friendly greetings! Also you you get a message pop up saying 'the black horse has been drawn to your whistle', you get an awesome looking evil horse with reddish eyes, covered in nasty scars, looks ace!!!

I'm really enjoying the game, but have to ask - does it get any harder? I think I'm not a million miles off getting to Mexico, and haven't found anything yet that's been remotely challenging. Now seeing how shit I am at games, you lot must find it incredibly easy.

I'm really enjoying the game, but have to ask - does it get any harder? I think I'm not a million miles off getting to Mexico, and haven't found anything yet that's been remotely challenging. Now seeing how shit I am at games, you lot must find it incredibly easy.

The ferocity of the enemies does increase a bit, mainly as a result of their greater numbers and firepower, but the game never really gets truly difficult. It's more of a case that you're forced to use Dead Eye a lot more and might succumb to the odd death here and there.

I suspect it's quite deliberate as Red Dead has a story that needs to be seen through to the very end by everyone who plays it.

Google "Red Dead Wiki"

I'd link it, but I am posting from my phone.

For anyone who wants to do this, tread carefully. That site is riddled with spoilers that aren't covered up - especially on the character bios.

Â