70 members have voted

1. 1. Which party gets your X

• Labour
    • Conservative (and UUP alliance)
    • Liberal Democrat
    • Green
    • UKIP
    • BNP
    • Jury Team (Coallition of Independents)
    • Spoil Ballot
    • Not voting

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, not at all.

And yeah, I know it ain't really gone away, but it's certainly been stripped right down. I could've been very rich man if I'd have had last years work in 2006/7, but alas I'll have to make do with a paltry single figure percentage this year.

Nope, not at all.

And yeah, I know it ain't really gone away, but it's certainly been stripped right down. I could've been very rich man if I'd have had last years work in 2006/7, but alas I'll have to make do with a paltry single figure percentage this year.

I'm sure you'll live.

note to self , send my children to a comprehensive and then to work down pit if i want them to be considered acceptable for a career in politics ...

who'd have thought going to the wrong school would still be an obstacle in this day and age ...

my my Villatalk really does have a working class chip on it's shoulder ... note to self , send my children to a comprehensive and then to work down pit if i want them to be considered acceptable for a career in politics ...

who'd have thought going to the wrong school would still be an obstacle in this day and age ...

I think people care more about them being question-dodging party-politics using smug words removed, than whatever school they went to, but maybe that's just me.

I despise each of the two main parties pretty much equally, and I won't vote for Labour, as I wouldn't recognise the leader of their party if I crossed him in the street.

Not voting is my current choice, I'd spoil my ballot, but there doesn't really seem to be much point so why waste my time going to the polling booth for something that makes no difference?

note to self , send my children to a comprehensive and then to work down pit if i want them to be considered acceptable for a career in politics ...

Not sure anyones mentioned background much Tony

People slagging off the Tories in this topic and mainly Osborne are doing it because he's an arse, haven't seen many mentions of the school beginning with E but lots of mentions that he come across as an untrustworthy arse, an incompetent buffoon, which he showed only too well when he tried to throw some sleaze at mandy in Yachtgate or whatever it was, then someone happened to mention he was there in a similar time scale :oops: ****

Guest Ricardomeister

Still Monster Raving Loonies for me if they stand. If not, I won't vote for a bunch of fascists, so thats the Tories/BNP/UKIP out. Out of the rest I will probably vote Green although if it looks close between Labour and the fox murderers then I would vote Labour.