70 members have voted

1. 1. Which party gets your X

• Labour
    • Conservative (and UUP alliance)
    • Liberal Democrat
    • Green
    • UKIP
    • BNP
    • Jury Team (Coallition of Independents)
    • Spoil Ballot
    • Not voting

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm afraid that whoever gets in won't make a scrap of difference. It all just boils down to who's the biggest rocket polisher out of Brown and Cameron. Brown's an incompetent buffoon who shouldn't be in charge of a corner shop. Cameron's a smarmy git who should be in charge of an advertising agency. The country is buggered either way.

Agreed and the LibDems are just like a 13 year old kid that wants its first shag, Two options of shite and one of desperate leads me to think that yet again I will spoil by ballot. With my ususal proviso of........unless the BNP stand, when I will be forced to vote for someone in the hope that it diminishes the BNP share of the vote further, this time though if I do vote it'll probably be for the gay drinkist desperate for a shag alliance as the Red Tories don't deserve my vote (but at least the sitting incumbent waster of atoms and tax payers money has stood down) and the candidate for the Blue Tories is as thick as **** pigshit, a "local celebrity" (she's off Sky travel ffs) and is a horrible toadying fat witch who thinks the sun shines out of her backside, which if true the whole neighbourhood would be applying for a free trained labrador and suing her for injury into the bargain

I'm afraid that whoever gets in won't make a scrap of difference. It all just boils down to who's the biggest rocket polisher out of Brown and Cameron. Brown's an incompetent buffoon who shouldn't be in charge of a corner shop. Cameron's a smarmy git who should be in charge of an advertising agency. The country is buggered either way.
I read something in the Indie the other day which basically said "the country loathes Brown, but vaguely trusts him on the economy, whereas the Country vaguely likes cameron but doesn't trust him at all" and that sum it up for me.

God I hope the Tories don't get in. Please don't let it happen.

the likely alternatives being so much better :confused:

The realistic alternatives are not so much better, but I really believe the Tories will make things much worse - economically they haven't got a f***ing clue. Osborne is a numpty of the highest numptiness, and they've not got a credible policy between them, let alone a good policy. Their front bench is also poluted by an even more loathesome bunch than the Labour lot. From Ashcroft's mate Hague, to that Michael Gove, some fairly mad women, osborne....terrifying.

the country loathes Brown, but vaguely trusts him on the economy,

:shock:

trusting Brown with the economy is like saying you would trust Harold Shipman as your GP or Kate McCann to babysit your kids

Osborne i can understand is a fear of the unknown , but Brown has already removed the unknown and should never be allowed anywhere near a fiscal policy ever again

Osbourne is a complete and utter **** as was witnessed this very week on my mate Vic's show on 5Live, now Vicky is hardly Paxman but she's no pussy either, she got completely pissed off with Osbournes refusal to answer any questions at all with anything approaching a definite answer. I'm serious when I say I wouldn't trust that bampot with the economy any more than I'd trust my 13 year old daughter with it, in fact I'd trust my 13 year old more than Osbourne.

I seriously get the feeling the Conservatives are about to make Ronny Rosenthall's famous miss at VP seem like a close shave. Every single time they get handed something on a plate they seem to trip the waiter up before he gets to the table and end up with soup down their shirts

Economics is far from my speciality, but I'd have to admit my faith in the Tories (already lacking ;)) to be able to kickstart the economy and get this mess sorted died when, about a year ago, Osbourne did a party political broadcast and spent the entire thing saying nothing other than, to paraphrase, 'NO YOU!'. It's all well and good (actually, no it isn't, but anyway) going for the petty party politics schtick, but Christ this was his opportunity to show what he'd actually do, and he spent the whole thing looking bizarrely smug as well as stern and saying 'Heh, Labour are shit aren't they?'.

Economics is far from my speciality, but I'd have to admit my faith in the Tories (already lacking ;)) to be able to kickstart the economy and get this mess sorted died when, about a year ago, Osbourne did a party political broadcast and spent the entire thing saying nothing other than, to paraphrase, 'NO YOU!'. It's all well and good (actually, no it isn't, but anyway) going for the petty party politics schtick, but Christ this was his opportunity to show what he'd actually do, and he spent the whole thing looking bizarrely smug as well as stern and saying 'Heh, Labour are shit aren't they?'.

That just about sums up the entire Conservative platform for the election...

Indeed, I've said so more than once, and find it incredibly annoying.

But that one really got me.

Spoil your ballot people! Voting for any of them is doing no good, (especially either of the Tories! ;))

This is exactly what he did on the radio this week too