Portal 2

villa89

Yeh ive tried that but cant find anywhere high enough to gain the momentum to shoot off the angled board...

Ill keep trying though, until now its been piss easy so im guessing im missing something stupidily obvious.

I got stuck there for about an hour.

You're on the right track looking to get up high. Something that might help, if you look around, Valve literally put a light on where you need to go. When you notice what you need to do, you will kick yourself. Don't do what I did and try to tie together momentum falls to get the speed to fling yourself off the angled board ;).

Finished.

Well i think so as it crashes at the same point right after the little robot says how hes sorry etc and then says "the end" while floating around in space.

better than the first one i thought.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I've been looking for someone to play the co-op with too but unfortunately I have it on 360 :( 

I've had it since it came out too. My friend promised me he'd do co-op with me but never did.

Annoyingly, my new PS3 still hasn't been posted (**** ebayers), so I'm going to have Portal 2 before the console to play it on!

Noted about the co-op. Can you play it locally? And does the co-op differ from the single player?

Annoyingly, my new PS3 still hasn't been posted (**** ebayers), so I'm going to have Portal 2 before the console to play it on!

Noted about the co-op. Can you play it locally? And does the co-op differ from the single player?

It can be local, and it's entirely different. As far as I recall, you control two robots that make only a small appearence in the main game, and clear puzzle rooms.

Â