Portal 2

villa89

Turns out the Valve ARG was leading to a way of unlocking the game on Steam early. The 'Potato Sack' games, a collection on steam that were the source of the ARG, are being monitored by Valve and the more they are played, the earlier the game may be released for PC Steam account holders.

The countdown is here.

I've been playing this on the PS3... I can't say much but it really is something else. Stephen Merchant is fantastic in it...

how far are you? im chronically stuck and cant figure a bit out, and ive got a review due for it tonight

Portal 2 comes out tomorrow and so tonight, I'm dismantling my PC to ship the motherboard off to be swapped. It's going to take 10 days to get the replacement.

**** you and your Sandybridge bug Intel.

Get the PS3 version.

You can play through the campaign on console and I'll do the co op with you on PC when you have your rig back.

I've been playing this on the PS3... I can't say much but it really is something else. Stephen Merchant is fantastic in it...

how far are you? im chronically stuck and cant figure a bit out, and ive got a review due for it tonight

Hmm... hard to say, I'm a bit into the escape. I've got past the bit with the conveyor belt production line, but I haven't been on today so can't quite remember the last thing I did!

Who're you reviewing it for? I've decided to not rush mine out for tomorrow's embargo and make sure I've seen plenty of it...

click magazine (canada and ireland) and clickonline.com

if you manage to get past the big ass aperture entrance under the ground let me know how you did it, its about 2 hours ahead of where you are i think

Right, do you mean the MASSIVE round door, in the "do not enter" bit?

If so, there's a control room on both sides. Go to the one on the left (as you look at the door) by pinging a few useful portals around. Then put one on the wall of the control room and the other all the way over by the other control room.

Hit the button, jump through the portal quickly and hit the other button.

Unless that's a different bit, in which case you know all this already.

Â